Forum

General Chatter

I cant believe that there a some individuals out their that are Christmas COMP GRINCH'S,
Christmas is a time of sharing
Christmas is a time of giving
and for some Christmas is heartbreaking time of the year

Some like to Not add you on the FB Pages, out of greed ? everyone should have a fair chance

People Dont know that some Families on here are In need of help, they are struggling, or for what ever reason it may be

and christmas should be a time of fairness , not even when its not the festive season

But i guess there are always people that are NASTY

Merry Christmas to the fair compers

Hopefully the new year will bring love into some peoples heart

love of caring
love of sharing
love of fairness

HOPE SANTA FILLS YOU STOCKING BAGS

Mamma
19 Dec 16 2:13 PM

Is this MammaPigga and changed your profile name?

After a year of comping it's interesting the type of people and why they comp. I lot are hoping for a touch of luck to help them get by. Sadly it also the time that brings out the worse whether it be through greed or desperation. I know a couple do with a good win to get them by. I hope they hang in there.

Recently been trying to help out some neighbors and get them into comping with a small amount of luck. It all helps. :)

Merry Christmas.

Lemond
19 Dec 16 5:42 PM

All the best :)

Brookemaree93
19 Dec 16 6:21 PM

Hope you win some great prizes soon @Mamma

fourleaf
19 Dec 16 10:09 PM

Thanks Guys. its meant to be fun , but some people are going beyond their power to make life harder for some. Im sure the greed has got to them ,and then they go setting up fb pages only to make themselves get more and more referrals, some with multiply pages ......

some are greedy
some wont let you join their page, for unknown reasons, hmmm they dont want you to win

some people use comping as a stress relief ,from what may be happening in their lives
some people are greedy
some people are getting by, week by week

I hope for those who are in need and not in- greed get lots of prizes so they can share their gifts to family members etc some cant afford to buy presents this year , so this is a treat every time they win and they are genuine

BEST OF LUCK TO FAIR COMPERS,

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Mamma
19 Dec 16 10:50 PM

Merry Christmas @Mamma :)

Trevsta
20 Dec 16 12:36 AM

@Mamma, don't lose faith and I hope you win big. About 18 months a friend won a prize from an FB comp. She said the lady was lovely and they exchanged emails. Her and the other businesses she is associated with are aware of some people who have multiple FB comping accounts because they've been dobbed in to them. They also know of the private comp groups and the same names pop up again and again via tagging. I don't enter any comps that ask to tag. I also don't belong to any FB private comp groups. I did once and it showed me the ugly side of comping as I'm not about carrying on like a pork chop over a packet of free sweeties. Try not to feel annoyed that 'they' won't add you, you don't need them to win competitions. Have a safe and happy Christmas. M x

picky
20 Dec 16 12:46 PM

@picky Argh cringe don't mention tagging comps my pet hate. Just saw one tonight and so tempted to say something to them, first need to wait until my wine arrives. :)

One thing we all forget it's all about the promoter. Helping them market their products to contacts etc.

What I like to do if I win is bit of free publicity for my sponsors.
Thank you Scorptec Computers, Make Use Of , Sydney Tools, Waverely Toyota, DE Bortoli wines, Wine Tribe and and Eftpos :)

Lemond
20 Dec 16 10:17 PM

@picky If tagging is compulsorily for entry they run the risk of Facebook taking action for breaching their competition and promotions policy. Seen a few promoters this year have competition and all trace of shares etc removed. Also risk having their accounts suspended or worse.

Most times they however go unnoticed by Facebook unless it's a highly active competition or is reported.

Lemond
20 Dec 16 10:29 PM

@picky thanks picky , your spot on !

Mamma
20 Dec 16 11:22 PM

@Lemond I agree. Im just over greedy people that take this on as a fulltime job.
its meant to be fun
but i guess some a Grinch's all year round ( probably always been bullies)
its not me winning, i have won here and there
it that some people dont allow others to have a chance because of greed, I guess it like the old saying the RICH always want more and I guess the ones that win every week are up to their necks in it, do anything to keep it up....
ENJOY THE FESTIVE SEASON

Mamma
20 Dec 16 11:27 PM

@Mamma Thanks, thou not planning anything maybe watch the cricket and catch up with friends. Well some good news I've won the eftpos competition again. :) Twice within a week. It's definitely the competition that keeps on giving. If saw my bank balance today. Ek I need to check it's correct!

Lemond
21 Dec 16 2:14 AM

@Lemond thats great! been trying to win eftpos no luck yet. lets hope big $5000

Mamma
21 Dec 16 10:05 AM

@Mamma it seems to be the competition that keeps on giving.
I was bit surprised I've won twice in a few days. Was a bit slow on the uptake. I got hint from @bj74 to finally getting around to entering. It all helps and the best prize as can use it however. I could definitely do with $5000. A washing machine and new pc would be the on top of the list.

Good Luck!

Lemond
21 Dec 16 11:34 AM

@Lemond mine would be clear credit card debt and pay bills . sad but that would be it. Best OF LUCK

Mamma
21 Dec 16 11:39 PM