Forum

General Chatter

so I'm not sure if I'm annoyed or flattered. I entered a FB comp and thankfully was a winner of a oneof 25 double movie passes (so yeah that makes me happy) , But i noticed that someone else used my exact entry (cut and pasted) right below me just 2 hour after i wrote my 25 words or less answer....sadly they won too. Seriously can't they think of their own answer

Andieharrie
12 Jan 17 7:40 PM

Congratulations and commiserations, @Andieharrie. Yes, it's very frustrating when that happens. I experienced that recently. Fortunately it was clear to the promoters that my entry was submitted first, and was 100 % penned by me. I won that one as well - an international promotion.

toxicgherkin
12 Jan 17 9:24 PM
I

Which page

In_it_to_win
12 Jan 17 9:35 PM

Happens all the time. I don't like F.B ones much because of many reasons and also so many people enter mow, just for a candle say.

SunnyLife
13 Jan 17 7:56 AM

@newbie_1 fetch TV

Andieharrie
13 Jan 17 9:30 AM

@toxicgherkin i did make a comment under their entry about plagiarism but no reply of course.....i suppose i should be flattered that my entry actually won twice LOL

Andieharrie
13 Jan 17 9:33 AM

@Andieharrie...so true ;)

toxicgherkin
13 Jan 17 10:02 AM

lol, thats just stupid. tell the company doing fb comp, they copied your answer, thats not fair

Mamma
13 Jan 17 10:40 AM
I

their account looks so weird - but sometimes better not to complain - i've seen so many companies that get sick of people complaining about the competition their running and then they decide to not do any. Check out how many christmas comps there were this year compared to last year.
So many companies didn't do 12 days of giveaways this year when they did last year.

In_it_to_win
14 Jan 17 2:09 AM