Forum

General Chatter

I'm getting really sick of the postie/courier throwing small parcels at my door because they're too lazy to walk to my door. Anyone else ever complain about this and if you did, did you actually get anywhere?

shtooff
27 Jan 17 2:01 PM

Never had this happen, but I would complain about it if it did. I would keep going until I was satisfied with the outcome, You have paid (presumably) or someone has, for a service. You have every right to get what has been paid for to your satisfaction

wolverine
27 Jan 17 10:12 PM

I have mine sent to the post office to get collected. Sounds like a really lazy postie.

SunnyLife
28 Jan 17 8:36 AM

I have the most awesome AusPost contractor. I know him by name. Always polite. Happy to have a quick chat. When I'm not home he delivers my parcels behind my pool fence just behind a wall. Now that's service!

gaseja
28 Jan 17 4:42 PM

Yeh, I have a great courier driver, and the postie is generally good, but the aus post parcel delivery guy sucks!

shtooff
28 Jan 17 5:52 PM

my postie comes to my door on his motorbike and we have a secret hidey place or if its a big parcel he leaves it with my neighbor he's awesome

Andieharrie
07 Feb 17 8:10 PM

I used to have an awesome postie :(

shtooff
08 Feb 17 8:15 AM