Forum

Leaderboard

My birthday was back on the 7th and I haven't been given my birthday points. Anyone know how to contact the admin about this sort of thing other than using the 'contact us' form? I've tried that twice since then and haven't received any response. Thanks in advance.

pjfawkes
21 Feb 17 2:14 AM

@ pjfawkes Wow unusual to hear of that issue. :( Guess try messaging or @admin.

Lemond
23 Feb 17 12:10 AM

Thanks. I tried messaging and still got no response whatsoever. It's really sad, because unless my daily points tomorrow are really terrible I'm pretty sure based on the leaderboard that I would finish the month in the top 3 if I could just get my birthday points.

pjfawkes
27 Feb 17 8:18 PM

@admin x fingers will look into it for you by tomorrow and fix that up :)

sorry I've distracted adding in features for my database to save on data entry. Ie just completed extact from a gleam comp link its details into a database. No more copy and pasting those. Now to do that on mass automatically while I sleep. Save me trawling for those each day.
It's painful on my pc using a browser search for dozen comps to enter to have it crash and forget what comps was about to enter.
Then have it sort list by priority ie what time daily bonus or ending. That already done for managing daily bonus entries. On that note must check Aussie comps with daily entry before midnight. One button shows me comps entered daily entries to do. :)

Lemond
27 Feb 17 11:34 PM

Birthday points will be awarded tonight.. there have been issues during the month and we are looking to fix the problem for next month. Updates to come.

admin
28 Feb 17 11:33 AM

Thank you for getting back to me. I just really wasn't sure what was going on after I didn't hear back, especially as we got so close to the end of the month. I appreciate you looking into it.

pjfawkes
28 Feb 17 6:00 PM

@pjfawkes Congrats. :)

Lemond
01 Mar 17 11:02 AM