Forum

General Chatter

I have now passed the correct amount of Combucks but do not have or wish for a paypal account, due to the fact that I had one at one time but got my visa account hacked so closed it and do not want another. However, I sent the Competitions.com.au an email asking if it was possible if I could get my reward some other way, I got a reply back asking me which comp? I replied and that was about 4 or 5 days ago and still no reply? I am very very disappointed as I have been a member of this site for quite some time now and even won the guessing game twice (no problems then I got a cheque) As I am an aged pensioner this money would come in very handy. Any ideas folks?

shaper
24 Feb 17 11:02 AM

I won one of the comps as well (the guessing game). I don't have a Paypal account either as mine got hacked too. I asked if I could get my payment some other way and alas...no reply :( would be good if I could have received a cheque as well (seeing you did) Good Luck

SunnyLife
24 Feb 17 3:42 PM

@gemini69 Thanks but it was a few years ago now and I dont think it will happen again, seems they make a habit of ignoring their emails now too. I will just have to not bother with their site any longer and try others there are plenty available.

shaper
24 Feb 17 4:52 PM

When I won the guessing game years ago, they just direct debited into my bank account

bj74
24 Feb 17 7:55 PM
I

I wish they would increase the pension

In_it_to_win
24 Feb 17 9:34 PM

Well I have still not heard from this site about my rewards, so rude and so careless of their clients too. As I dont seem to be the only one they do this to I am too fed p so am going to resign from the site. As all the competitions they put up are available online anyway I will not be missing much. Sites such as Mindfood and Beautyheaven all have loads of competitions so I will just go there. All I can say to people is if they do this to you too then do as I am doing and leave them .

shaper
28 Feb 17 10:33 AM

@shaper Sent you an email.

admin
28 Feb 17 11:29 AM

@shaper I gave up on Mindfood and Beautyheaven a long time ago. Never won anything from Mindfood and BeautyHeaven it seems to give the 'wins' to long standing loyal members all the time. So pfft.

SunnyLife
28 Feb 17 12:57 PM

@gemini69 I've won from both Mindfood and BeautyHeaven. Random wins and def not a loyal member. Keep at it :D

shtooff
01 Mar 17 8:13 AM

@shtooff don't win from either of those sites ... still waiting for a nice win... it's been months since my last movie tix win

Anna2077
01 Mar 17 2:59 PM

@gemini69 Really? I love both of these sites. Just received a delivery from Beautyheaven today in fact. I've one twice with Mindfood in two years. I wouldn't give up. Stick with my favourite say "Pain & Persistence lessens Resistance".

gaseja
09 Mar 17 5:31 PM

@gaseja that's O.K, I'm not into pain, so I'll let you have that. I have so many beauty products that I have won over the years that I need to use them up before their expiry dates anyway.

SunnyLife
11 Mar 17 8:47 AM