Forum

Leaderboard

Admin. How come the 25 Birthday points have not been allocated??

Try2win
18 Mar 17 3:06 PM

@Try2win, birthday points are awarded just before midnight of your birth day. Check back around 11 pm or so tonight, if you're able to. You should see the points by about then, and certainly by tomorrow morning. It's an automated allocation. Should have no probs at all/ Happy birthday!

toxicgherkin
18 Mar 17 3:40 PM

Thanks toxicgherkin, birthday was a few days ago, and still no birthday points. I know they had a bit of a problem last month, saw someone ask similar question, so thought must be having similar problem still.

Try2win
18 Mar 17 7:03 PM

I see. @admin @zedmin if you're viewing the Forum, can you please review/field test the birthday points allocation system? @Try2win, I'd suggest you correspond via the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. You may not receive a response but hopefully you'll see the resolution. Cheers!

toxicgherkin
19 Mar 17 8:51 AM

Thanks again @toxicgherkin, I sent a 'Contact Us' before posting on this forum, no reply. Still no birthday points :-(

Try2win
19 Mar 17 9:21 AM

Hi there. Birthday points are now allocated at the end of the month. Thanks

admin
19 Mar 17 2:08 PM

@admin, this might have been communicated to us via the Forum, or an email. Notwithstanding, I still receive birthday points on my birthday - NYE for those not in the know! lol

toxicgherkin
19 Mar 17 7:31 PM

@Try2win, cheers. I'm not sure how often @admin @Zedmin view the Forum though I do know that if you '@' it, there's more often than not, a response forthcoming! @admin @Zedmin, on that score, a little more interaction with the Forum would be appreciated. What of the changes we suggested at the start of last year? What did you make of all that feedback? Your absence here is sorely noted by more than one...

toxicgherkin
19 Mar 17 7:33 PM

Thanks @Admin for the reply and info, appreciate it.

Much appreciation @toxicgherkin, I am thankful for all your help. On the '@', written note to one self, ta. I should get onto the forum much more often, honestly. Though I have been a member for sometime, life is a bit less hectic now so have only started to get here more of late, still a lot of learning by the looks of it. I am not sure of the rest, so I best do some reading!

Try2win
19 Mar 17 9:11 PM

@admin @Zedmin please update the published rules on the Leaderboard page so this will be consistent with your recent change, announced here.

toxicgherkin
21 Mar 17 9:27 PM