Forum

Leaderboard

@admin @Zedmin, I didn't receive random daily points and guessing game points for this morning. Please remedy all affected members' accounts, from when the issue arose - yesterday - and continuing this morning at least. Thank you.

toxicgherkin
03 May 17 11:00 PM

I also did not get points for guessing game

Winner1
04 May 17 12:01 AM

@admin @Zedmin these comments were from today, Thursday morning, 4th May, yet the date/ time stamp is way off. This now represents two (partial) days of nil daily points (Wed, Thur) and nil guessing game points (similarly) for presumably most of the daily site interacting members. Please resolve. Thank you.

toxicgherkin
04 May 17 12:12 AM

@toxicgherkin I think you got the last few days of the random daily points. I can't recall your first day, fairly sure your total daily visit scores were: May 2nd 8, May 3rd 16 and 26 as at May 4th 5:21pm AEST

Did you get a chance to do today's guessing game? If have registered a guess today, yeh the today's guessing game points haven't been added.

It's confusing when currently when the day rolls over. Looks like on UTC time i.e. 10 hours behind AEST. Weird thou today the guessing game for me was available I think from about midnight AEST thou the daily points only from after about 10am AEST.

Lemond
04 May 17 5:27 PM

Argh looking at the leader board might be easier to dock 50 points from the members not affected. Maybe 10-15 members might of got through the last few days without hassle.

Lemond
05 May 17 6:55 PM

Still no points reconciliation.... :(

toxicgherkin
06 May 17 10:46 AM

@toxicgherkin Patience. If they're rectifying the guessing game issue similar to previous months, it appears they will obtain a list of members affected and get around to adding a patch to guessing game bonus. Hopefully it's done ASAP and enough time before the end of the month so if anyone gets overlooked and ask for more.

Lemond
06 May 17 7:24 PM

@toxicgherkin Overall they need a way to avoid this inconsistency between guesses registered and it's bonus points. "Hints" that using a calculated field which makes checking and reconstructing the bonus points difficult.

Lemond
06 May 17 7:28 PM