Forum

Leaderboard

Leaderboard Update:

There have been 23 games played this month, the server has gone down twice and it is almost impossible to know if you were affected or not.

Those with 22 games played have received 50 points 'Guessing Game Fix 1' with the assumption they were affected.
Those with less than 22 games placed have received 100 points 'Guessing Game Fix 2' with the assumption they were all affected.

Any issues, feel free to use the little icon on the bottom right of your screen to chat with us.

Thanks

admin
23 May 17 5:30 PM

I have left a message over the weekend.. nothing fixed.

I left a message in the forum yesterday and nothing is fixed

Anna2077
23 May 17 5:57 PM

@admin Thanks. Looking forward to Fix 3. :)

Lemond
24 May 17 12:32 AM

Thank you for your hard work in fixing this.

Smalot11
24 May 17 10:22 AM

I've let admin know if a flaw in the implementation of this fix where a number of people who had not entered their daily guess when admin made the adjustments subsequently entered their guess later that evening and effectively doubled up on points for that day as they were given adjusted points as well as their daily guess after the adjustment was made.

spyglass
24 May 17 11:49 AM

@spyglass I presume that will covered by fix 3. You know what they say when you assume.
I was wondering how long it would take members to do the the maths after the subtle hint in the meme. :)

Lemond
24 May 17 12:05 PM

Thank you :)

Brookemaree93
24 May 17 7:13 PM

@spyglass Hopefully the @admin will be able to identify those user's that received the additional guessing game bonus easily and rectify it with fix for the fix, otherwise the winners will be "fixed".

A quick fix could be done either at the end of a day or the month by finding those with too many guessing game + fix bonus points.

Will add this quote from a users tagline on a computing forum was reading this morning.
The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious! :)

Lemond
25 May 17 10:50 AM

Yes I was one of those people given an extra 50 points.I only missed out on 1 guessing game day and not 2.I have sent them a message to notify them of this. Was nice sitting on the top of the leaderboard !!

Winner1
25 May 17 11:48 AM

Received a reply back and this error will be fixed

Winner1
25 May 17 6:52 PM

@Winner1 Was standing out like a sore thumb at the end of the day, along with a few others. Possibly more down the list that haven't crossed a lot of comps off.
Maybe the admin was looking after it's favorite members. :)

Lemond
25 May 17 6:54 PM

I think in light of everything you should award everyone with 50points especially as you actually don't know who was effected, I went from #2 to way down the list overnight WT

gaylevo
25 May 17 7:23 PM

@Lemond Not really sure about being a favourite member! Just did my guessing game later that day after they had done fix 2 and must have thought i missed out.Have been told they will do another fix and look into this as I have had a look and some other people have also got 50 extra points too.

Winner1
25 May 17 8:40 PM

Tough month this month

Try2win
25 May 17 11:11 PM

Difficult for @admin @Zedmin when issues like this arise....and ... issues will arise. It is, of course, an imperfect system. It places them in a difficult position. To @admin, thank you for reconciling points for this month. It demonstrates that you are truly promoting a level playing field. Thanks. :)

toxicgherkin
26 May 17 7:10 PM