Forum

Leaderboard

I just dont get it, I enter the guessing comp every day and also every competition everyday and am always way behind the leaders, so I do not know what I am not doing. At present 41 points behind the leader. ????????

ouzocoke
28 May 17 5:59 PM

The critical factors that determined the winners are:
*The total amount of random daily points you've accumulated throughout the month. (1-10 points per day)
*Also whether it's a members birthday month. +25 bonus points

Note:
An additional 25 birthday bonus are awarded at then end of the month. (Despite stating on the leader board page: 25 points - Rewarded on your birthday (just before mid-night AEST). It's was changed a few months ago to be rewarded right at the end of the month around 11:30pm AEST)

Due to the late addition of the birthday bonus the leader board may change right at end of the month. Good chance this month a couple of the current leaders, "might/likely" just end high enough to be unaffected if any birthday members about.

To have a genuine chance :
Visit the home page every day to obtain your random daily points
Do the guessing game every day to obtain it's bonus
View all the competitions that were posted within the current month before they expire.
Also for the new comps posted not expired in the current month viewed before the end of month to count.

It appears that you understand all that from logging each day etc.

Comparing your score to the leaders.
The leaders have 192 daily random points and you 152. Also you've currently view one less competition that was posted this month making it total or 41 points behind the leaders. So it all adds up no missed points from any of the guessing game issues this month.

You haven't been crossing your fingers and toes hard enough for the "lucky" daily "random" points. :)

Lemond
29 May 17 1:16 AM