Forum

Leaderboard

@admin Regarding the guessing game. I think someone's made a change to the guessing game where you can now accidentally enter a duplicate guess within the week :(. I'm fairly sure previously it used to warn if a duplicate guess was entered.
Doh!

Lemond
06 Jun 17 12:07 AM

Two days ago I had a warning that I had already entered a number but I hadn't this week

gaseja
06 Jun 17 5:18 PM

The plot thickens!!!

Trevsta
06 Jun 17 5:21 PM

It really does not matter at the end of the day sorry, cause I will win this week!! Lol

Brookemaree93
06 Jun 17 5:28 PM

@Brookemaree93 lol. You can only hope. If I'm lucky I've entered your lucky number on the same day at 12:00 am and 1 second . :)

They haven't changed it to a "fairer" system where one entry is selected from random from all entries that picked the number?

Lemond
06 Jun 17 11:38 PM

@gaseja Interesting, so getting this right on Sunday you attempted to enter a number which gave you the notification it there was a duplicate guess? That sounds highly irregular I haven't come across that "feature". Did you try and reenter the same number with success?

The only other possible cause for allowing my duplicate number there might of been a space before the number. I copied and pasted the numbers from last week. If that was the case it may be doing a text comparison instead of a numeric comparison.

Lemond
06 Jun 17 11:52 PM

@Lemond I typed it in twice as I didn't believe it because I only had to cross check 2-3 numbers. I gave up and typed in another number.

gaseja
07 Jun 17 11:25 AM