Forum

General Chatter

Hi Compers!

I've got another blog post for you: HOW TO SOLVE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH COMPETITIONS

http://blog.competitions.com.au/competition-crackpot/how-to-solve-the-biggest-problem-with-competitions/

Cheers!

Nicole

LuckyNicky
31 Jul 17 2:01 PM

Great blog @LuckyNIcky

I don't think loosing is the biggest issue, that'a birthright like you mentioned, Motivation is definately a factor but not due to loosing.
First of all must throw away the concept of "problems" and treat them as isssues that may need to be resolved.

IMO one of the biggest issues is keeping ontop of all the various contact methods for when the win occurs from phone calls, emails and all the various social media notifications. If you're entering enough competitions it will finally happen @Anna2077 you need to be persistent/determined/motivated enough.

If only you could enter and forget and promoters would go out there way to contact you. Also give more then 24/48 hours to find those elusive winning emails/notiications comping would be so much more fun.

Lemond
02 Aug 17 12:18 PM

@Lemond how did I manage to get a mention?

Not won a thing in 8 months, even something. that I claimed as a subscriber never arrived even though confirmation was sent.

Anna2077
02 Aug 17 5:34 PM

@Anna2077 lmao. Did you read NIcky's motivational blog :)

Thou I reckon the luck isn't winning or losing that comes naturally if enter enough competitions. The luck is spotting those elusive winning emails and notifications when they finally arrive.

Lemond
02 Aug 17 6:49 PM

@Lemond been there, done that, but with all the ads for the comps more people are playing and not as many comps around as there were 2 years ago ... would be nice to win something little..

What are my chances if something that I claimed and was advices when en rout 4 weeks ago, still not arrived LOL

Anna2077
02 Aug 17 7:29 PM

@Anna2077 Yes the next big issue after winning waiting on delivery for a prize Frankly entering and loosing is the easy part.

Lemond
02 Aug 17 11:48 PM

@Lemond heard from them today.. apparently claiming monthly thingy has problems with delivery .. they don't like PO Boxes.. need to supply them with home address .. now why didn't they get back to me after it became an issue 4 weeks ago?

Anna2077
03 Aug 17 5:21 PM