Forum

I've Won

I've won $500 Tixstar voucher yay! I love this site and have won quite a bit :) Do you think it's ethical to sell the prize? I'm willing to part with it for $300.

indriasun
30 Sep 17 1:30 AM

Big Congrats. Do compers have ethics? lol

What you do with it is your business. The only issues might be the terms and conditions if can sell it easily. You'll have to check with if can transfer it without any issues. Being a voucher highly possible be fine. Tickets for events on the otherhand there might be issues to overcome.

The ethics of selling your prized possessions is something you'll have to grapple with. The biggest issue personally find the hassle of selling if won something can't use. If got higher priorities for other things really need it's a no brainer.

Congrats and good luck. :)

Lemond
30 Sep 17 9:27 AM

Nice win, congrats!

Smalot11
30 Sep 17 9:42 AM

Congratulations on your win!

Ascompet
30 Sep 17 11:43 AM
I

Thanks all, @Lemond thanks for your advice, yeah I find it is not easy to sell things and I'm actually quite afraid of other's judgment when I get it for free but trying to make money out of it. I can see that some people don't think it's acceptable although I believe it's my right to do so, moreover there's some effort involved. I can see that this Tixstar voucher can be given/sold. Let me know if any of you wants to get this $500 voucher for $300. Thanks all. https://www.tixstar.com.au/

indriasun
30 Sep 17 12:34 PM

@indriasun God I wouldn't worry, at times can be heated debate. When you get to understand the various reasons you can't be too quick to judge. You'll probably find those judging were eyeing off that prize etc :). I wish you could pick and choose what you want to win it's a bit of a lucky dip. Stick your hand in and could be keys to a new car or box of tissues.

Personally I keep (most times) to comps with prizes want to win and lately more focused on cash/grocery vouchers. Occassional some eye candy might lure me off the that path. So overall if win the odds are something really looking for. I pass over like 90% of comps saves wasted time checking back on those.

Reminds me I need to find someone from South Australia or wants to win a holiday 5 nights accomodation without airfares, if it hasn't closed and withdraw my entry. Lasted I checked had few entries. I think if still open be the 2pm i.e. the first bounce of the footy. :)

Lemond
30 Sep 17 12:54 PM

Congrats on the win!

surferboy83
01 Oct 17 11:29 PM