Forum

I've Won

I've won a $100 coles card. Finally the end of my Facebook comp drought since January.
Provisionally appears the my stars have aligned with a Steven Bradbury effort for the leader board. Contgrats to the other leader board winners. I thought be extremely close finish. Woot Woot.

Now X fingers for Richmond to win by around 9 points for the footy tipping. Go Tigers!!!!

Lemond
30 Sep 17 9:03 AM

Congrats, hopefully now the drought is broken it pours. :)

Smalot11
30 Sep 17 9:41 AM

Congrats, Coles gift card will be very handy.

Try2win
30 Sep 17 10:05 AM

@Smalot11 @Try2win Thanks. :) Total argree Coles gift cards are very handy and good as cash.

This year it's been a run of small cash wins from this site a few times and another site's exclusive comps twice last month that's adding up nicely.

Hadn't done that much comping in comparision to last year while was distracted to the database/programme the last 6 months +. Kinda made a pact after the XMAS rush of comps needed a better way for at least checking back and doing the daily bonus entries. Why if anything my wins have been from the sites I don't neeed to be constantly checking emails or FB notifications etc.

For now that's on slight hiatus to actually enter a decent amount comps to improve my chances. There's only so many times can get lucky on the leader board etc. Thou the nightmare of checking back on all the Facebook comps is going to be "fun" in the next week. Was lucky that one of my nice comping contacts tagged me when saw that I won. One of the pros of having at least a couple of nice comping contacts :)

If it pours Yellow & Black the drought will be broken. God a drought since 1980 for Richmond fans, now that's a drought!

Lemond
30 Sep 17 11:03 AM

Congratulations on your win.

Ascompet
30 Sep 17 11:41 AM
I

Congrats :)

indriasun
30 Sep 17 12:37 PM

@Lemond Well done you ended that drought too. Big, big win!!

Smalot11
30 Sep 17 6:19 PM

@Smalot11 :)
I don't think much luck with allllllllllllllllll the footy tipping comps I've done over the last week.

Argh I'm footy tipped out must of done about 40+ of them. Bit like doing all the XMAS ones, at least they only go for a few days. You need to on the ball or end up only left with picking enormous margins as most where first to guess closest. If could do that over again would be bit more organised how to locate them.

Damn one was for for $250 cash with only ONE Richmond guess. I was spot on at the half time margin if that counts :( Just had to decide higher or lower then that one guess. Hmmm still can hope they don't claim it in time. "wishful' thinking

So if do a bit of leg work and hunt around you can find the occassional very decent odds off the main comping radar. IMO my impression most of the Aussie compers on FB rarely do any as see the same ones circulating about. Really it's only the first couple times a promoter runs some competitions they are low key after that they become known.

Won $9.33 today from Draftstars free entry comp to add to my run of cash wins. Along with approximatelyr 10,000 winners, virtually everyone that entered that today won. :)

Lemond
30 Sep 17 8:47 PM

Nice win lemond!

surferboy83
01 Oct 17 11:27 PM

@surferboy83 Thanks Yeah small wins, I'll have to keep rattling that tin can for luck. :)

Should be another $10 tonight from Draftstars from the free entry comp. Appears you require a balance of $20 to cash out easily, x fingers should just be over that now. Its been nice weekend with 4 wins with either coles/cash :)

Lemond
02 Oct 17 12:47 AM