Forum

Feedback / Suggestions

@admin I've sent a few messages regarding transfer of Combux to PayPal which have gone unanswered and/or unseen. When will this be retified please?

If anyone else is experiencing this "issue" leave a comment below.

Lemond
19 Oct 17 10:51 PM

I sent a message last Friday and have not had a reply either. Mine was about being (or in this case, not being) awarded the Compbux for participating in the interview.

Try2win
20 Oct 17 10:56 PM

@Try2win Argh no good a few worrying signs that someone's not on the ball. I hope that also gets fixed up soon.

Also last weeks guessing game winners hasn't been announced yet.

Lemond
21 Oct 17 12:32 AM

Thanks @admin Finally got the compbux transfer yesterday.

Lemond
22 Oct 17 2:11 PM

@Lemond: I received an email from PayPal confirming my payment yesterday (21/10/17). Yay!

gaseja
22 Oct 17 6:57 PM

I'm still waiting, no reply, has not even read all my messages, although I am using my cousins paypal as mine was compromised last year and I will never use it again, mmm, still a good site for the mad comps, patience is the virtue :)

moreofachance
22 Oct 17 7:15 PM

@moreofachance Patience is a virtue. Keeps you out of trouble while things sort themselves out.

I have almost infinite patience. Think cricket umpiring and one match batted by day and half 328 deliveries for 43 runs. So patience with a pinch of stubbornness. Lmao

I think the site has had a server move that wasn't smooth. I got a response on FB. Maybe try there as well.

Finally I'm out of my misery as my PC died today. Long long overdue. So... last months win is going to come in handy. Damn one finger typing on an iPad until can get a new PC.

Won a couple of pounds one regular 'sponsor'. Hmm I need to pick some lucky lotto numbers from lottoland U.K.

Lemond
22 Oct 17 9:38 PM

@Lemond patience was not needed, I was also paid two days ago, just didn't realise it, as I said, I love this site for the mad comps and the leaderboard and guessing game are a bloody bonus, I've had a good run in 15 months, twice won and 3rd and also a guessing game, Thankyou @alex @admin, happy Dayz r here

moreofachance
23 Oct 17 12:18 PM