WIN 1 of 3 luxury getaways for two at Elements of Byron Experience a beachfront paradise at Elements of Byron where native bushland meets the shores of Belongil Beach. This five-star luxurious eco resort is the perfect setting to relax, rejuvenate and explore. Indulge with three nights in a Botanica Villa, enjoy delicious regional cuisine, a dip in the lagoon pool and unwind at the Osprey Spa. All while you take in the beautiful natural surrounds of Byron Bay, NSW, Australia.
Winners will also receive a A$500 Natio beauty pack.
Ten runners-up will receive a A$200 Natio beauty pack.
To enter, please fill in your details below, answer the competition question and click "submit". Good luck!
Competition closes 25 February 2018
Natio Elements of Byron Competition September 2017
Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry apply to the "Win 1 of 3 luxury getaways for two at Elements of Byron" competition (competition) conducted by Natio Pty Ltd (ABN 37 074 120 148) of 110 Dougharty Road, Heidelberg West, Victoria 3081 (Promoter). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry will be deemed invalid.
2. Entry is open to subscribers of my.natio.com.au from Australia and New Zealand. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or its agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on Monday 4 September 2017 at 00:01am (AEST) and closes on Sunday 25 February 2018 at 23:59pm (AEST) (Competition Period).
4. To enter, entrants must be subscribed or subscribe to my.natio.com.au and click through to the competition or use the link provided in the promotional email (edm) and answer the provided question in 25 words or less. Once all details have been completed in full, including contact details, entrants must press Submit to enter. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database.
5. Entry is limited to one entry per calendar day, per email address provided each entry has a different 25 word or less statement. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
6. This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their creative merit. The judging will take place at 110 Dougharty Road, Heidelberg West, Victoria and be completed by 5pm (AEST) on Tuesday 13 March 2018. The entries judged to be the best 13 entries will each win a prize.
7. Each of the first prize winners will receive economy return flights for two from the winners' nearest capital city to Coolangatta, QLD, three nights' accommodation in a Botanica Villa for two at Elements of Byron, daily a la carte breakfast for two at Graze Restaurant, a $200 dinner voucher incl. drinks at Graze Restaurant, one signature treatment at Osprey Spa per person, complimentary daily morning yoga, WiFi, return transfers from Coolangatta airport to Elements of Byron for two and $500 worth of Natio products. Each prize is valued at A$2,596 (plus airfares). The 10 runners-up will each receive a Natio gift pack valued at A$200. Total prize pool is valued at A$9,788.00 (plus airfares). Prizes are valid for redemption between 1 May 2018 and 15 September 2018 and are subject to booking and flight availability and the resort’s usual length of stay restrictions.
8. The winners will be notified by email and their names and postcode published on the my.natio.com.au website from Wednesday 14 March 2018. By entering this competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
9. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age, and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion. To supply or attempt to supply misleading information or make any misrepresentation regarding an entry will result in an entrant being disqualified from this competition. In the event a prize winner is under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent/guardian on their behalf.
11. By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to the Promoter's website without compensation, and agrees that the promoter will own all intellectual property rights, including copyright, in any such material. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner acknowledges that the Promoter acquires the 25 word statement for use for its commercial purposes and agrees not to object to any such use on the basis of any moral right.
12. The winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. The Prize must be taken as offered. No modifications or exchanges will be possible and the Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash of any kind. The Prize is not refundable. Without limiting the foregoing, where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any relevant legislation, to substitute that prize for cash or another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at a time reasonably stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
15. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these Conditions of Entry, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18. By entering this competition, the entrant unconditionally consents to the Promoter's use of the personal information of the entrant including, without limitation, the entrant's name, contact details, likeness, image and/or voice for an unlimited period without remuneration for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes (including the outcome of the competition). The entrant agrees for her/his email address to automatically be added to the my.natio.com.au database and agrees to receive promotional and advertising emails from that source. Entrants can opt out from receiving such emails, but the consent in the first sentence of this paragraph is irrevocable and will not be affected.
19. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Information provided by entrants will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information to contractors and agents it engages to assist it in conducting the competition or communicating with the entrants including for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles and the Privacy Act 1988. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown above.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office's stated view that where the parties are at arm's length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
21. These Conditions of Entry shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.