SUPRE WIN A WARDROBE COMPETITION PERMIT NUMBER 1. The promoter of this promotion is Supré Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”) (ABN 55 002 927 773) of Level 6, Office Tower One, 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, VIC, Australia, 03 5277 8110.
2. Entry is free and open to Australian & New Zealand residents of all ages. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. This competition is a game of chance and not skill.
4. This competition commences at 12:01AM on 9th January, 2018 and ends at 11.59PM AEST on 24th January, 2018 (“Competition Period”). Only one Entry per person. Entrants will be able to receive additional entries into the competition. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
5. To enter this competition entrants must:
A. During the Competition Period, sign up to the Supré newsletter using the competition form on Supre.com.au (“Entry”).
Referring friends that then enter the competition will grant the entrant additional entries into the competition. Entrants will receive one (1) additional Entry for each referred friend that enters the competition during the Competition Period.
To receive an additional Entry entrants must follow the below steps:
a) During their Entry into the competition, click the “refer a friend” button on the competition form.
b) Entrants will be directed to a pre-filled email, asking their friend to sign up to the Supré newsletter. This email will be sent from their own email-address. Entrants must enter their friend’s email address in the “to” field. Entrants will be able to update the pre-filled email before sending it to their friend.
c) If the friend signs up to the Supré newsletter during the Competition Period, this will be deemed a successful referral and the original entrant will receive an additional entry into the competition. Both methods of A and B being the “Entries”.
6. By entering the competition entrants agree to become part of the Promoters database, which is also available to ‘opt out’ of once they commence receiving email communication.
7. The winning entries will be picked at random from all the Entries (“the Draw”) at 12.00pm AEST on 25th January, 2018 at the address of the Promoter and the winner will be notified via email on the 25th January, 2018. The winners must then respond back via email.
8. There will be three (3) winners in total.
9. Each winner will receive:
- 2 x AUD$100 SUPRÉ GIFT CARD
Each prize is valued at AUD$200.
The total prize pool is valued at AUD$600.
Winners will be sent their prize in the post by 2nd February, 2018.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
11. If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the winners being announced, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize. The Promoter may conduct a Re-draw from all the remaining Entries at 12.00pm AEST on 25th April, 2018 at the address of the Promoter in order to distribute any prizes forfeited or unclaimed (“Re-draw”). The winner(s) of the Re-Draw will be notified via email on the 25th April, 2018. The winners of the Re-draw must then respond back via email.
12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason it may be substituted with a prize of equal or greater value subject to relevant state and territory regulations.
13. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
15. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
17. The Promoter of this competition has the right to extend the closing date in its sole and absolute discretion.