WIN A NOOSA HOLIDAY 20 April 2017
NOOSA FOODIE EXPERIENCE COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner of the ‘NOOSA FOODIE EXPERIENCE’ competition will win a Noosa
holiday for two (2) people. The winner will be notified by SMS, mobile and/or email.
The Prize will be awarded by Friday 5 May 2017.
2. The Prize package includes:
• Three (3) nights’ accommodation in Noosa for two (2) people from
Wednesday 17 May 2017 to Saturday 20 May 2017.
• Return flights for two (2) people to the Sunshine Coast Airport.
• Airport transfers for two (2) people.
• A one-on-one cooking lesson with Matt Sinclair.
• A Noosa Food & Wine Festival 2017 experience.
3. The Prize is valued at approximately $1500.
4. The winning entry will be judged based around the following broad criteria:
a. Creativity of entry.
5. The Prize includes only what is specified in the Prize package and does not include
any additional items such as travel insurance, medical insurance or any other
insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, telephone or other incidentals
or ancillary costs and any other insurance. All such costs are the responsibility of the
winner and their travel companion (s).
6. Two (2) attempts will be made by Tourism Noosa to contact the winner. If the winner
does not respond within one (1) week of final contact the Prize will be deemed
unaccepted and no redraw will be entered into.
7. The winner may be required to present a credit card at the time of accommodation
check in. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the
responsibility of the winner. Accommodation can be extended at the winner’s
discretion, at an additional cost to the winner, subject to accommodation provider’s
standard terms and conditions. Surcharges may apply.
8. All elements of the Prize are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied
without notice. Block out periods may apply around key events and holiday periods.
Terms and conditions for Prize components may vary, as stipulated on individual gift
vouchers from operators.
9. The value of the Prize is accurate as at the commencement of this Promotion.
10. Tourism Noosa accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize
after this date.
11. If the Prize (or any part of the Prize) is unavailable, Tourism Noosa, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize of
equal value and/or specification.
12. Subject to the terms and conditions of participating Prize providers, if for any reason
a winner does not, once the Prize has been booked, take the Prize or an element of
the Prize at the time stipulated, then the Prize or that element of the Prize will be
forfeited and will not be exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
13. Tourism Noosa and/or any employees, contractors and agents or employees of their
contractors and agents, and companies providing Prize elements, reserves the right to
refuse to allow a winner or any/all companions to take part in any or all aspects of the
Prize, if it determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or
physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the Prize. The winner
and their companions may be required to sign a legal release and/or other
documentation in a form determined by Tourism Noosa in its absolute discretion.
14. The winner accepts their Prize at their own risk. To the full extent permitted by law
neither Tourism Noosa, and/or any of their employees, contractors and agents or
employees of their contractors and agents, and companies providing Major Prizes for
the Promotion, will not be held liable for any liability/ loss/ damage/ expense/ death/
personal injury suffered or incurred or any dispute (including, but not limited to,
direct/indirect/consequential loss) arising out of, or in connection with, this
Promotion, the provision of Prizes, use or participation in such Prizes or promotion of
15.1 Tourism Noosa will announce the Prize Winner by Friday 5 May 2017
15.2 Minimum age: 18
15.3 Competition starting date: Thursday 20 April 2017
15.4 Starting time: start of day
15.5 Competition closing date: Wednesday 3 May 2017
15.6 Closing time: end of day
15.7 Judging date: Friday 5 May 2017
15.8 Judging time: end of day
16. Who may enter
16.1 Only the person who entered the competition may be awarded the prize.
16.2 Entrants may not be employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its
agencies involved with this competition.
17. Special conditions
17.1 Valid entries must be:
(a) the original independent creation of the entrant;
(b) owned by the entrant; and
(d) free of any claims, including copyright or trademark claims by other parties.
(e) Submitted as per guidelines detailed below.
17.2 Entries must not:
(a) have been published previously;
(b) have won Prizes or awards in other competitions;
(c) be restricted in any way; or
(d) infringe any third party rights.
17.3 The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and
entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify
any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and
Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce
any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17.4 The Promoter reserves the right to publish all entries and entrant name for
18. Limitations on entry
Entries are unlimited. Frequency or volume of entry plays no role in winner selection.
19. How to enter
19.1 To enter, entrants must:
(a) Read and accept these terms and conditions
(b) Complete the mandatory fields on the ‘Win a Noosa Foodie Experience’ page on
(c) Provide a response in 25 words or less, connected to the promotion theme ‘Win a
Noosa Foodie Experience’.
The Promoter is Tourism Noosa
21/2 Noosa Marina, Parkyn Court, Tewantin QLD 4565
21. Ownership of entries
21.1 All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
21.2 The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of winning and runners-up
entries for the purpose of future promotions.
Terms and Conditions