WIN* 1x HOYTS screening valued at $5K, including 1x 600ml soft drink or water and choice of Smith’s chips per person (Max 150ppl)!
Simply tell us In 25 words or less 'What is your favourite returning Smith’s comebacks flavour, and why?' by 31st August for your chance to win* 1x HOYTS screening valued at $5K, including 1x 600ml soft drink or water and choice of Smith’s chips per person (Max 150ppl).
SMITH'S HOYTS REWIND 2017 PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged  years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating HOYTS and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences on [15th May 2017] and final entries close at [11:59pm AEST] on [31st August 2017] (“Promotional Period”).
5. To be eligible to enter during the promotional period, eligible individuals must visit [http://www.hoyts.com.au/offers_and_events/competitions/co_and_cross_promotion.aspx], follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details including [name and email] and submit the fully completed online entry (answer in 25 words or less, what is your favourite returning Smith’s comebacks flavour, and why?) form during the Promotional Period.
6. [Only one (1) entry is per permitted per person.]
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. “This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.”
11. The winner will be chosen from eligible entries on 14th September at 17:00 AEST. Winners names will be announced online at http://www.hoyts.com.au/offers_and_events/competitions .aspx from 15th September 2017.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner chosen by Smith’s based on skill, the creativity of the answer and a valid entry will win the prize of 1 x HOYTS screening including 1 x 600mL soft drink or water and choice of Smith's chips per person valued at $5,000.
14. The winner will have up to 3 months to redeem their private screen booking. The screening will be able to have up to 149 additional people to the winner. The cinema where the screening will take place is subject to approval once confirmed numbers are provided. The cinema is also subject to availability. Should the winner want to book on a Friday or Saturday, it needs to be before 6pm. The Smith's chip’s included will be of a size and flavour, subject to availability of which Smith’s chips are available at the HOYTS Candy Bar of the cinema where the private screening will take place.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is $5,000. The prize or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. Should the winner of the competition choose not to redeem their prize or not do so within 3 months of the announcement of their win, the prize will be awarded to the next best entry.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) and Smith’s (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a/the prize.
24. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. The Promoter is The Hoyts Corporation Pty Ltd (ABN 31 006 082 551), of Level 50, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Telephone: (02) 8071 6000.
Please note that submitting photo indicates you give permission to AAAF to share them to our website and social media. Your full name will not be distributed. The winner will need to provide a copy of a valid student card.