Terms and Conditions for the Contest “Everyday carry”
STATUS: March 2017
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this
Facebook page, Victorinox AG, and not to Facebook. Any information provided by you will only
be used for this promotion.
Terms and conditions:
1. The “Everyday carry” contest is being run by Victorinox Swiss Army SA (Victorinox) which
produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide. The company’s headquarters
are located in CH-2800 Del?mont, in the heart of the Swiss Jura.
2. Public Instagram or Facebook account required.
3. Persons who have reached the age of 18 are entitled to participate Persons who are able to
act at the time of their participation and who have reached the age of 18 are entitled to
participate., ID may be required.
4. Employees of Victorinox are excluded from participation.
5. To enter, log into Instagram or Facebook. A purchase or transaction is not required to
participate or win. Participants enter the “Everyday Carry” contest by sharing photographs
on Instagram or Facebook, marking each photo with the hashtag #lifeisyouradventure / #ア
ドベンチャーライフ and one of the five I.N.O.X. watch hashtags #inoxRubber /
#inoxParacordGreen/ #inoxTitanium / #inoxCarbonRubber / #inoxCarbonParacord in order
to identify the watch they would like to win. To be judged as part of the contest, the entries
must include the mentioned hashtags and be posted from the 1st to the 31st of March 2017.
6. To participate on Facebook the photo must be shared as a comment of one of the “Everyday
carry” contest posts on the Victorinox Swiss Army Facebook page.
7. A maximum of one prize can be won per person.
8. A Victorinox jury will select one winning picture for each of the five watch hashtags and the
5 winners will win the watch they chose in the color of their choice.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. Where the prize or size is not available Victorinox has the
right to provide the winner with an alternative at the company’s discretion.
28. f?vrier 2017 2/3
10. Prizes will be dispatched within 30 days of confirmation of delivery address by the winner.
Please allow time for Victorinox to order and dispatch to your destination.
11. Prizes will be dispatched using a trackable, insurable service.
12. Prizes are not exchangeable for other prizes or cash refund.
13. Any faults experienced with the products won with this prize please contact:
14. Personal Data: By participating in the “Everyday Carry” contest the participants hereby
consent to the entries (i.e. photo, name of participants and email made by participants
being uploaded to the Victorinox websites, and that the personal details provided by the
participants will be processed by Victorinox in order to administer the “Everyday Carry”
contest. The participant uploading the photos and completing the entry form is responsible
for ensuring that he or she has the right to do so and that the individuals referred to in the
material consents to these terms and conditions and to the material being uploaded to the
15. Content policy for photo uploads / Victorinox right to reject entries to the “Everyday Carry”
contest: All entries into the “Everyday Carry” contest are subject to Victorinox's approval
after being shared on Instagram or Facebook. All entries that are deemed inappropriate
and/or offensive will not be considered. Our content policy prohibits images containing
nudity or sexually explicit material, or content that is otherwise deemed offensive to any
minority group. Victorinox reserves all rights to decide what is considered inappropriate
and/or offensive. Participants agree not to create or submit a profile or any picture or video
in connection with their entry into the “Everyday Carry” contest that is: slanderous,
defamatory, derogatory, or slanderous; is pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit;
includes offensive language; portrays violence; portrays or promotes discrimination based
on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, portrays or promotes illegal
activities; portrays dangerous stunts; promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any
group or individual. If Victorinox discovers that any material submitted by participants
includes any such elements or is otherwise inappropriate and/or offensive, then the entry
will be rejected. In addition, in the event that a profile, picture or video is determined by
Victorinox, in its sole discretion, to infringe on the intellectual property of any third party
Victorinox may likewise reject the entry.
16. The winner agrees that his or her photo may be used by Victorinox for general media and
marketing purposes without remuneration.
17. Winner Selection: All entries received during the promotion period will be submitted to the
Victorinox Jury. Winner selection will be conducted within 5 working days.
18. Winners will be announced on Instagram & Facebook.
19. To confirm acceptance of the prize winners must contact email@example.com within
14 working days.
20. Failure to accept the prize within 14 working days from the date of announcement will
result in the prize being awarded to a reserve winner.
28. f?vrier 2017 3/3
21. The Victorinox jury’s decision is final.
22. The “Everyday carry” contest excludes Victorinox employees and their immediate families,
their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
23. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means, and entries
which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be
disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a
computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’,
masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or
any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a
way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be
disqualified and any prize award will be void.
24. The promoter will use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion
and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
25. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any
entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude
the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
26. If for any reason the “Everyday Carry” contest is not capable of running as planned for
reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the
promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to
disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
27. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control
of the promoter and which prevents the promoter from complying with these terms and
conditions the promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its
28. By taking part in the “Everyday Carry” Contest all entrants will be deemed to have
accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
29. These terms and conditions are governed and subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
30. The “Everyday Carry” contest opens from 00:00 (GMT + 01:00) on March 1st 2017 until
March 31st 2017 at 23:59 (GMT + 01:00).
31. The “Everyday Carry” contest is no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram or any other
brand or social media platform.
Terms and Conditions