'The promoter' is 'Beaches Kids'. 'The Prize provider' is 'Universal'
The promoters registered details are: NSW permit number – LTPM/14/00651
• By entering this Trade Promotion Competition, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. 'The promoter' reserves the right to amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
• The competition will be open for entries from 10:00am on 13th Feb 2017 and will be closed at 11:59pm on 18th Feb 2017.
• Thewinner will be selected at random via the Gleam automatic winner selection application. 'The promoter' will have final say on all decisionsmade and may re-draw the winner if their entry is made void by not meeting the terms and conditions of this promotion.
• Thiscompetition is only open to legal Australian residents who are aged 18 yearsand over and must be able to show proof of age and residency.
• Theentrants must also leave a valid contact email or number so they can becontacted if they are chosen to be the winner. This phone number will not beused for any other reason by the sponsor or any of the participatingpages.
• Thewinner/s will be notified via email by 'Seed Media Group' on behalf of 'The promoter' within 48 hours of the competition closing and will have their full namepublished on the website www.beacheskids.com.au via the Gleam widget. Oncecontact has been made with the winner the sponsoring businesses are alsoentitled to publish the winners name on their business pages.
•'The promoter' reserves the right to re-draw the winner if the prize is notclaimed within a suitable time frame. The winner will have 7 days from thedate they are first contacted to claim their prize, the winner will forfeittheir prize if they do not claim it within this time frame and a new winner maybe drawn.
•Employees of ''the promoter' or 'the prize provider' and their associated businesses and members of their immediatefamilies and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible toenter.
• Extraactions may be taken but are not compulsory and are obtained by 1. Liking 'The promoter’ and 'the prize provider' and their associated fb pages and sponsorspages, 2. sharing the giveaway with others, 3. leaving a comment on Facebook,These additional actions may also recorded and confirmed through Gleam.
• Byentering you are opting to sign up to our newsletter via this competition, youare providing your details to 'the promoter’ , 'the prize provider' andtheir associated businesses. Your email address may be used for futuremarketing purposes by 'the promoter’ and 'the prize provider', theirassociated businesses and the sponsors of this promotion: Active Kids, Beaches Kids Love, Seed Media Group, Seed Website Design. By entering, youagree to receive this communication. You may opt out of, or Unsubscribe fromthese emails at any time. Your private information will not be shared with anyother companies, and is not being collected by Facebook.
• Thewinner of the prize and all aspects of the competition is final and binding onevery person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into by 'the promoter’ or 'the prize provider'.
• Apotential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that thepotential winner is the authorised account holder of the email address.
• The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify anyindividual it finds to be: tampering with the entry process or the operation ofthe sweepstakes or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; tobe acting in violation of 'the promoters’ Terms of Service; or to be acting inan unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse,threaten or harass any other person.
• Ourwinner confirms by entering this competition to have their full namedisclosed/published via the website listed above, once the winners have beenconfirmed. No personal details such as email particulars, telephone details,date of birth, street address etc. will be publicly revealed at any time.
• Nopurchase is necessary to enter.
• The prize is 2 x family passes to see the latest feel-good family movie from Universal, ‘Pup Star: Better 2Gether’ at the special screening at Hoyts cinemas 24-25 February (valued at $52 each).
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $102 plus Australia wide delivery. One prize per winner for two winners.
• The prize does not include upgrades, extras oradditional services.
• The prizewill be sent direct to the winner at no charge within 28 days to theresidential address withinAustralia of thewinners and not care of a business address or other person with tracking.Neither the promoter or the prize provider take any responsibility for the prize being received by the winner,which includes loss, or damage.
• Neither 'the promoter’ or 'the prize provider' acceptresponsibility for any unclaimed prize.
Neither 'the promoter’ or 'the prize provider' and associated agenciesaccept any responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injuryresulting from the promotion.
• Iffor any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, includingdue to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention,fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter,which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity orproper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its solediscretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process,modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under theState Regulation.
• Theprizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
• Anymarketing material and photographs are for illustration purposes only and maynot depict exact prize details.
•FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM DISCLAIMER This promotion is in no way sponsored,endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You areproviding your information to 'the promoter’, 'the prize provider' and their sponsors and not to Facebook or Instagram.