Docketbook Ultimate RDO Competition
Terms and Conditions
9:00am AEST Friday 12 May 2017 to 5:00pm AEST Monday 26 June 2017
1. The Ultimate RDO competition is organised Docketbook. ABN 14 608 906 458. Level 3, 1 Breakfast Creek Road, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006.
2. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the draw, the entrant acknowledges that they have read and understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents in aged 18 years or over. Employees of Docketbook, their families and associated companies, are ineligible to enter.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
6. The promotional period is from 9:00am AEST Friday 12 May 2017 to 5:00pm AEST Monday 26 June 2017.
7. The promotion consists of one prize, which includes:
a. RedBallon gift voucher ($300 value) or
b. Dan Murphy’s gift voucher ($100 value)
c. Visa gift card ($200 value).
NB: For reasons such as geography and vendor availability, Docketbook may be required provide the winner with gift vouchers or credit for vendors different to those listed, however efforts will be made to ensure the prize pool adheres to the concept of the “ultimate rostered day off” and the total value will not be affected by any substitutions.
8. To be eligible for this major prize, the entrants must register their details at win.docketbook.com.au by 5:00pm AEST Monday 26 June 2017.
9. Docketbook may, at its discretion, make additional entries available to some or all entrants during the competition period, as an incentive to complete surveys or other information gathering activities.
10. The total prize pool has a maximum value of A$600.00.
11. Promotion prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. Docketbook makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
13. The winner is responsible for redeeming the gift card(s) during the validity period of the gift card(s).
14. The winner is to make their own arrangements in redeeming the gift cards or vouchers, and therefore Docketbook accepts no responsibility for quality or availability.
15. The winner should be aware that tax implications may arise as a result of claiming the prize and should seek independent financial advice prior to claiming the prize.
16. Docketbook is, at its discretion, entitled to accept or reject any entry.
17. The draw will take place at Docketbook’s office at Level 3, 1 Breakfast Creek Road, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006 at 4:00pm AEST Wednesday 28 June 2017. The winners will be notified by email and confirmed by mail or telephone.
18. The result of any draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
19. Should a prize remain unclaimed, Docketbook may conduct a second chance draw at Docketbook’s office at Level 3, 1 Breakfast Creek Road, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006 at 4:00pm AEST Wed 26 July 2017, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority. The winners will be notified by telephone and confirmed by mail.
20. Docketbook reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity and proof of entry validity. These proofs must be in a form suitable for verification by Docketbook, determined by Docketbook in its absolute discretion. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. Docketbook will collect information of all entrants. The purpose for collecting your personal information is to enable us to draw and notify the competition winners. Docketbook will disclose your information to agencies associated with this promotion. You are able to gain access to the information disclosed.
22. All entries become the property of Docketbook. Docketbook may use the name, address and other personal information provided by the entrant for marketing and promotional purposes. If, after entering the competition, the entrant wishes Docketbook to cease using their personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, the entrant should contact Docketbook on firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. Docketbook may require the winners to partake in any media exposure, including but not limited to promotional, marketing and publicity activities without any further reference or payment or other compensation.
25. The winners’ personal information may need to be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law and the winners’ names published as required under relevant legislation.
26. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/17/13926.
Terms and Conditions