Forum

General Chatter

O.K. guys, forgive me for my ignorance, as I'm quite new at this comping thing, but; Is it just me or do some of the questions asked in 25 words or less comps not make any sense? I have seen a few that seem rather obscure, like the current one from Sharp, where you can win a microwave/convection oven and the question is "In 25 words or less (tell us) your 'original' convection recipe and why?"...huh? Why what? Are they asking me why do I want to cook food?... Why do I want to eat food? Maybe I'm just slow but I don't get it.
I bet some of you other compers out there have seen some pretty weird ones. What are some of the strangest 25WOL questions you've seen?
P.S. One of their other questions was "Do you own a Sharp product?" and I must admit, I was tempted to say "Yes I have several knives, some scissors, a circular saw..."

Patloveswinning
14 Apr 17 12:36 AM
V

It's asking you why you are telling your original convection recipe.
Answer:
To win a prize

vnessa
14 Apr 17 8:23 PM

Why it's your favorite, why you want to make it

Anna2077
15 Apr 17 3:28 PM

Good attempt folks :) but if you click on the t&cs the full question is listed " in 25 words or less (tell us) your 'original' convection recipe and why is it original." Eg I discovered this during a science experiment in my microwave (?)

fourleaf
15 Apr 17 3:45 PM

@fourleaf didn't look at the comp.. gave a general answer :-)

Anna2077
15 Apr 17 8:45 PM
P

Thanks for the clarification @fourleaf.

Patloveswinning
15 Apr 17 11:29 PM
J

And your answer to the Sharp product question is great. You want to stand out from the crowd.

Jrob71
24 Apr 17 8:19 PM