Forum

General Chatter

Do any of you use alternative e-mail,twitter,instagram etc accounts to enter competitions on or do you just use your main ones?

Just curious, thank you.

niz
16 Apr 17 2:44 PM

I have a seperate email address for all my comps. Only use Instagram for comps so probably Yes to that question.

gaseja
17 Apr 17 2:31 PM

I use separate email acc. too, sound advice :)

Trevsta
18 Apr 17 10:40 AM

I set up an email address, Twitter and Instagram mainly for competitions. A different email address allows the filtering of emails as a result of entering comps to remain separate from main emails. When a friend is starting to enter comps and they ask my advice, the first thing I tell them is, setup an email address and use that for comps.

Try2win
19 Apr 17 8:08 AM

I use 2nd Twitter and a 2nd FB account for my 'sharing' entries (so I dont annoy friends and family). And yes I have multiple email addresses but i still play by the rules and enter once per day.

ArtVandalay
24 Apr 17 6:52 PM

separate. honestly I have only started back entering comps for about a month. and again only enter big prizes travel etc I don't enter anything I wouldn't really like to win anymore and my comp email is packed full of emails now. although I guess if you have a lot of free time it doesn't matter.

rosetyler
05 May 17 7:48 PM