Forum

General Chatter

@Lemond Congratulations mate, you finally cracked it!! Now the guessing game eludes you!! Good Luck Alwayz!!

Trevsta
01 May 17 4:00 AM

Thanks. @Trevsta Agreed way to long to receive my welcoming "gift".

God if wasn't this month next realistic chance could be a year away. From memory forget about June with what was at least 6 birthdays. Hmm May can't recall lmao.

Think there's a period from July to Sept with few birthdays for non birthday members to look forward to next.

Argh I think blew my luck on the guessing game last year just missing about a few weeks in a row.

Happy birthday for @bj74 for April better luck next year. :)

Lemond
01 May 17 6:13 AM

Thanks@Lemond , I never make it into the top 3 even though it's my birthday month, doesn't help getting 1 point the last 2 days either.

bj74
01 May 17 6:56 AM

Good one, I know the feeling @Lemond :)

FARMERTYSON
01 May 17 7:04 AM

Good win for good bloke!!

moreofachance
01 May 17 9:06 AM

Congratulations! :)

fourleaf
01 May 17 10:25 AM

Congratulations @Lemond. Not showing birthday points on the leaderboard at all is an interesting way of operating, but it does leave everyone in suspense!

spyglass
01 May 17 10:25 AM

@spyglass Yeh it's a "cunning plan" to try keep members in the dark.

The currently trend is around three or four birthdays each month of determined compers. Once there's more then 6 birthdays in a month little chance for the non birthdays members. i.e (40-45% chance of a birthday member having a higher total score then any of the non birthday members.

X fingers the vast number of members don't get inspired on their birthday months otherwise will definitely be at least year for a genuine chance.

It's an interesting competition as it highlights who and how many determined Aussie compers there are.

Congrats also @wolverine @Brookemaree93 and @spyglass :)

Lemond
01 May 17 7:27 PM

Well done, young man! Congratulations, Mr Lemond!

toxicgherkin
01 May 17 8:45 PM

Congrats :)

Smalot11
01 May 17 8:58 PM

Thanks everyone. Good luck to the May birthdays. May there be not too many of them . :)

Lemond
02 May 17 11:02 AM

Thankyou@Lemond

Brookemaree93
04 May 17 9:09 PM