Forum

Leaderboard

Hi All,

We've made some changes to the leaderboard today.

Key Points
- No more Birthday Points
- Prizes will be awarded in CompBux
- You will be able to earn points via the newsletter, so be sure you're subscribed, if not, contact us via the icon below.

Guessing Game will also be transitioning to CompBux next week.

What this means is that you will be able to just enter your PayPal email address to redeem CompBux to PayPal cash, at the moment this is in the Survey Section, it will be to moved to a more obvious place this month.

At first we will run this manually on our end, then it will be automated and instantaneous!

We will introduce new ways to earn CompBux, such as entering comps or earning cash back on your purchases, so you will not be forced to do Surveys, although we are in talks to get more surveys paying more CompBux.

Admin

admin
01 Jun 17 1:45 PM

Sounds good,,

FARMERTYSON
01 Jun 17 5:08 PM

Argh no more birthday bonus. At least got 1 full year of birthday bonuses in. Some of the birthdays from last June that didn't win might feel a bit gutted thou. Overall that bonus would eventually require adjustment if not scraped. Well lucky left that change till after mine. :)

The CompBux what's the current exchange rate?

Any members that have actually cashed in CompBux before what's their opinion on those?

The news letter how often is it sent out? Also when in the month would we expect to receive it?

I'm not sure I've ever noticed it, probably due it's filed away to an email account not used as often. Could there be a way to obtain this news letter directly form the logging into the site? It would save hunting for elusive emails. I think my luck is going to determined by finding it. hmm odds 1/30,000 lmao.

Well the good news my chances and any non birthday members this month have dramatically improved. :)

Lemond
01 Jun 17 5:26 PM

Gave up on the leaderboard yonks ago as the daily pints were so low. Now compbux only for prizes? They're a hassle, may as well give up on the daily guess also.

Goldmember
01 Jun 17 8:32 PM

@Goldmember Thanks. It does sound like an extra level of complexity to clam your "prize".

Noticeably 2nd is short changed by 200 Compbux to cash out instantly to $50 and 3rd you cant cash out until have least 3400 Compbuxs i.e $30. So if you end up 2nd you may have to wait a few months and x fingers get in the top 10. Coming 3rd now you have to sit on your virtual windfall. The solution is cash in any previously accumulated CashBux and/or do surverys and then lose out on the exchange rates for payouts less then $100.

If there wasn't the discrepancies for cashing out lower then $100 and could cash out in $25 increments would be great.

I'm not sure if I've done any of the Compbux surveys, maybe a while back. I've got enough spare Compbux to bridge the gaps.

Lemond
01 Jun 17 10:28 PM

Hmm from closer expectation if screened out you get only a 5 points. Also it may take a couple of months to receive Compbuxs from a survey completed. It could be ages before you bridge the Compbux gap to claim for anything less then 1st.

Lemond
01 Jun 17 10:31 PM

@admin
I'm not 100% sure if done any of Combux surveys in the past. I tried doing one from an email received moments ago.

The message I got after getting past the initial part of a survey,

Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation due to one or more of the following reasons:
You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.
The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.
Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.
Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.
A suspected or actual violation of our terms and conditions.

Any suggestions?

Or has anyone else come across this issue when attempting to do the Compbux surveys.

Lemond
01 Jun 17 10:41 PM

I had several surveys when I first subscribed to this site, which was about 2.5 years ago now, but not a single one since then! The one's I did do though I had no trouble with.

wolverine
01 Jun 17 11:53 PM

Sounds pretty confusing!

Trevsta
02 Jun 17 7:27 AM

Yip I agree@Trevsta

bj74
02 Jun 17 10:48 AM

I don't have PayPal!!!!

bj74
02 Jun 17 10:49 AM