Forum

Leaderboard

Congrats @moreofachance and happy birthday month :)

Lemond
30 Jun 17 1:20 AM

Cheers bud, down to the death mate, think we got the same numbers n the last 3 days,Happy Birthday for last month too mate!!!

moreofachance
30 Jun 17 7:23 AM

@moreofachance Cheers. Yeah been very close the last week thou not quite the same scores the last three days.
The last day days, 1, 3, 9, 8 farily sure you had 1, 8 ,8, 8 ( I was up two points 4 days to go how I can work it out. lmao Be pushing the odds if we both had the same scores the last three days (1/1000) . The "odds" thou of all three of us ending up on the same score today were 7/1000. The admin might of been sweating a bt. The days not over yet. I knew had to close 199 to win. That's the average expected score for June. lmao

Cheers.
Now don't go all spending it all at once and keep your receipts as you know what comp is back? EFTPOS win win! Now the odds with 450 prizes up for grabs are too good to pass up. Good luck :)

Lemond
30 Jun 17 9:11 AM

Happy Birthday month!!

Was just about to post about EFTPOS myself. What a comp!

I notice this time there is a limit of 3 $100 prizes don't know if that was in last time around. Here's hoping $100 all round :)

Smalot11
30 Jun 17 10:41 AM

@Smalot11 Thanks hadn't got around checking the T and Cs fairly sure that wasn't the case as some won last time at least 4 times. Most likely those individuals will be ingenious enough to side step that. Maybe they should of also considered per household if going to put limits on it.

Lemond
30 Jun 17 12:16 PM

Was the forum font changed last couple of days? Or I'm just getting used to it. It appears might of been improved. lmao.

Lemond
01 Jul 17 5:18 AM

@Lemond looking to same to me but I think I used to it now so may have been a subtle change

Smalot11
01 Jul 17 12:39 PM

@Smalot11 Yeh it could of just been too early for me or had the browser set to a larger then 100% zoom.

Lemond
01 Jul 17 6:46 PM