Forum

Voting Requests

I dont usually enter voting competitions but this one came up and its my dream prize to win a wedding!!! Thanks!

https://win.thomasjewellers.com.au/entry/nadia-jerome/

Npas
02 Oct 17 4:43 PM

Voted, good luck!!

Smalot11
02 Oct 17 5:02 PM

@Smalot11 thanks!!!

Npas
02 Oct 17 5:24 PM

done

Mamma
02 Oct 17 10:11 PM

Awesome prize, good luck, voted.

Try2win
02 Oct 17 10:45 PM

@Npas Wishing you the best of luck.

The only thing I would add for voting requests is an end date so members know how urgent to get votes in etc. Also worthy of attaching the photo in your post to draw attention.

Will vote soon as had a quick look at the T&C's. I've included a rough extract of important points below for members. Looks like your partner can also separately do an entry. Voters can only vote once per entrant, but may vote for as MANY different entry pages.

The Promotion opens 18th September 2017 at 9am and closes 30th November 2017 at midnight AEST.
Open To: Australia only, 18+

Main Prize: at the end of the Promotion, the eligible Entry with the most valid Votes will be deemed the winner of the main prize. The Entry with the second highest amount of valid Votes will be deemed the winner of the first runner up prize and the Entry with the third highest amount of valid Votes will be deemed the winner of the second runner up winner.

There is also a voter prize.
Voter Prizes: Entrants must complete an entry on the Website by filling in the online form in order to vote for their favourite couple. Each Entry page has an entry form which constitutes a vote (Vote) when successfully completed. An entrant may Vote for each Entry ONCE only, but may Vote for as MANY different Entry pages as they like. Each valid Vote is entered into the draw for the Voter Prize Pool.

Voter Prizes: The Voter Prize recipients will be judged by a board of Thomas representatives, based on the judge's personal opinions as to the Votes they deem most creative, worthy and, where appropriate, aligned to the Thomas brand values.

Voter Prize Pool:
Main Voter Prize consists of:
– Either a $1,500 diamond pendant or a $1,500 watch from Thomas Jewellers, the winner can choose which to receive, which will be administered in store or by phone / email, valid until 31/7/18
Weekly Voter Prizes consist of:
– 10 x $100 vouchers from Thomas Jewellers , which the winners can choose to spend in store or via the online store, valid until 31/7/18

Wow great pirzes lots of luck. If haven't already done so utialize any of the Aussie comping groups and any other Australian social groups. :)

Lemond
03 Oct 17 12:33 AM

@Npas For the carrot for members to vote and do a 25 words or you less "Why this couple should win The Finest Wedding in the counry".
Main Voter Prize consists of:
– Either a $1,500 diamond pendant or a $1,500 watch from Thomas Jewellers,
Weekly Voter Prizes consist of:
– 10 x $100 vouchers from Thomas Jewellers , which the winners can choose to spend in store or via the online store, valid until 31/7/18

Good Luck. :)

Lemond
03 Oct 17 1:09 AM

Good luck! Have voted for you

Di_D
03 Oct 17 7:47 AM

From quick look should get voters do elibilible votes I.e. Creative etc etc I.e looking for genuine voters

Lemond
03 Oct 17 8:59 AM