Forum

General Chatter

Funniest comp of the year goes to: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftAustralia/videos/10150912194759991/

You've still got time to enter. Lmao

Lemond
15 Oct 17 8:34 PM

hahaha what a comp!!

Smalot11
17 Oct 17 10:24 AM

@Smalot11 What a little ripper. commiserations to who's sitting next to the winner on the flight there.

Lemond
17 Oct 17 11:31 AM

This is the funniest ever! I really hope a sophisticated woman wins!

heidiho73
07 Nov 17 1:35 PM

@heidiho73 lol yeah will find comps for everyone's forte if look hard and long enough. I can imagine the inflight conservation. 'Hi I'm a bit nervous for my audition. .....

You get some interesting comps from time to time I think one member won a travel comp where can to handcuff themselves to,a case for an extended period could of been days/weeks. I've done where had to keep a hand on a car and have footballs to catch etc etc years ago.

Lemond
11 Nov 17 12:30 PM

@Lemond Did you win the car?

Smalot11
12 Nov 17 9:35 AM

@Smalot11 What car? I don't usually enter car competitions. Which comp was that for? There is a slight off chance with someone with the same name. I've come across that recently.

I won a inflatible ride on toy designed for toddlers which I've gifted. I had to double check that I had entered that comp. Yeah was bookmarked. Argh rarely would I enter such a comp there must of been another prize in the same comp was interested in.

Lemond
12 Nov 17 3:43 PM

Where you had to keep your hand on the car. Or was that for an other prize?

A wins a win :) Nice of you to gift it onto someone.

Good luck on winning a new PC this week!

Smalot11
13 Nov 17 8:13 AM

@Smalot11 lol that's was for AFL Grand Final tickets a few years back. Argh lasted for hours then they favoured someone. Ended up with a a cap I've still got. :)

Thought I''ve missed an winning email etc. I still reckon half the luck is finding those winning notifications before it's too late. @toxicgherkin :(

I think will end up buying a PC in the next few weeks. I can't old out too much longer waiting for the end of month draws.

Lemond
13 Nov 17 3:13 PM