Forum

General Chatter

A new month and daily number is 3, when logged in thought it would be a 1 .. surprised to receive 3 .. not sure why I even bother ... so many years since I've joined and yet to see myself in the top 3, managed to get into top 5.. must have been blue moon.

Anna2077
01 Nov 17 12:05 PM

You can have back your daily scores that you handball to me last month. :)

Lemond
01 Nov 17 12:23 PM

Sure can be on the low end @Anna2077, I coped a lot of 1, 2 & 3's, with just an odd 6, 8 or a couple of 10s. I started this month with a 3, lol. Good luck

Try2win
01 Nov 17 10:29 PM

@Try2win thank you, to you too! that's what my last month was like .. got 3's for the last 2 days .. even on my birthday my daily score was 6... in all the years that've been here made it to top 5 one time... never in top 3. SO I give up lol

Anna2077
02 Nov 17 1:09 PM

@Lemond Considering that you've been in top 3 a number of times you don't get to complain. then again you always complain .. sad really

Anna2077
02 Nov 17 1:09 PM

@Anna2077 lmao I was about last month month for the daily random points out of the members that did all the major bonuses. Probably first in the number of comps ticked off if that counts. Any luck this month I'll bounce back. At least for this month got double guesses for the guessing game to look forward to. Never complaining, I'm just handballing back your lovely daily points enjoy. :)

It's way too early to get pessimistic or optiministic for the leaderbarod. At least you could of waited until about day 14-21 when start get a good impression if genuinely still in with chance. You be hoping to be around 90 daily points for 14 days or for 21 days around 135. I look at how a each 7 day period where an average around 45 points for each week places roughly the top 1/2 dozen. It only takes a decent run for a few days to turn things around quickly.

If I'm ever complaining it's about my PC. I wouldn't wish it on anyone as it's a form of torture. I won't be handballing that when I finally retire it to the scrape heap. I could do with some nice small cash wins this month to help towards the budget for a new PC. X fingers.

Good luck,. :)

Lemond
02 Nov 17 5:34 PM

@lemond can you please contact me on spyglass2121@hotmail.com as I want to talk some stats with you

spyglass
05 Nov 17 9:42 AM

@spyglass will get back. Currently my pc is virtually unusable. It's not up to researching and doing any major reading. Sort of feel I'm using a blinds man cane to use it with major display issues. Hopefully will sort out a new PC by the end of the month.

Educated guess thinking your qu might be financial/stock market related. Just remember past performance is no indicator of future performance. :)

Lemond
11 Nov 17 12:14 PM