Forum

Tips & Tricks

Hi Compers,

heidiho73 has kindly shared her story and love for competitions! Read more below...

http://blog.competitions.com.au/tips/the-power-of-positive-thinking-works-for-this-comper/

If you would like to take part in my monthly interviews and earn extra points contact me at ncharleybooks.com.au

Thanks,

Nicole
Blogger at Competitions.com.au

LuckyNicky
17 Nov 17 11:51 AM

Great read! Thanks heidiho73 and LuckyNicky

fourleaf
17 Nov 17 12:19 PM

Well done @heidiho73. I'm sure you will have that laptop very soon. :)

Smalot11
17 Nov 17 2:07 PM

Thanks for tips and tricks @heidiho73. I like your 'Positive thinking' attitude. Good luck with winning a laptop :)

Ascompet
17 Nov 17 3:28 PM

@heidiho73 Great tips.
I find using bookmarks is a good fall back method for keeping track of competitions entered. Notepads I find are ineffective apart from maybe brainstorm creative comps as virtually all comps are online entry.

If stick to using one browser for entering comps and bookmark before hitting the submit then append the closing date in a consistent manner eg "01/09/2017" it helps for checking back and avoiding double entry.
i.e. the bookmark will show up when you revisit the page. This has help numerous times. Thou on the odd occassion you might find promoters reusing the same link.

For various social media, daily entry etc I separate into separate folders etc month. The limitations are when a new month rolls over and got comps spanning months it gets a bit cumbersome. Also appending to the start of the book a consistent date in the format above allows for sorting of bookmarks easily.

Most likely what preference you use comes down to the volume and types of comps entered.

Good Luck

Lemond
17 Nov 17 11:56 PM