Forum

General Chatter

@Lemond, your a legend, just saying :)

moreofachance
30 Nov 17 9:47 PM

So nice to see both of you at the top again .. how many times this year?

Whats the trick you are all using?

Anna2077
30 Nov 17 11:12 PM

@moreofachance I've been called many things when umpiring cricket. I might borrow that comment for a cricket sledging comp. lmao

Lemond
01 Dec 17 7:16 AM

@Anna2077 I think @moreofachance trick this year is to pull those 10's out of their ... hat. I'm due for my fair share of 10's. After my week 3 start didn't think would make the top few. Had like a total of less then 10 from 4 days in a row.

@purplesp8y Must of been real unlucky it looked around a week to go they were going to win by a furlong.

Surely this month @Anna2077 your luck will turn around. Well any month soon...

Good Luck

Lemond
01 Dec 17 7:36 AM

@Anna2077 Nice got my favorite number of the year 9. What's yours?

Lemond
01 Dec 17 7:46 AM

Yep I was well and truly beat in the last 5 days only getting 1 & 2's in points while others were getting higher. Oh well another month of trying.

purplesp8y
01 Dec 17 9:40 AM

@Lemond tell someone who will believe you ... if the game was fair then everyone would get a chance .. but since only few always win ... and when you don't get the scores that you are entitled to like guessing game... the game is thrown ... no point in trying... if the game will be fair then daily points will be removed ..

Anna2077
01 Dec 17 12:33 PM

@purplesp8y not trying any more ... if this points thrown to few will continue I will leave ...

Anna2077
01 Dec 17 12:34 PM

Cheer up @Anna2077, I had a second and two thirds in three years and have never had a first on the leaderboard. Scores can be disheartening but try focusing on the comps. Quitx are giving away 100's of free movie tickets, it sounds like you deserve a good movie...
Did you send a direct message to admin? Hopefully they'll fix it for you ??

fourleaf
01 Dec 17 1:09 PM

@fourleaf I joined in 2014.. my best in all the years was being at #5. I didn't get all the guessing game scores and the admin didn't''t bother to fix it. I don't enter many comps .. only what I need

Some have worked out how to make the game work for them to be always on top ..

I get to see movies via subscriptions ..

Posted a message in the forum and was ignored and this month I only get one 'lucky' number guess ..

Anna2077
01 Dec 17 1:17 PM

@Anna2077 I am hearing you loud and clear.I am lucky if I even get 1 10 a month and get so many 1,s and 2,s it's rediculouus.I also notice many of the same names are often in the top 10 each month every time.I have been a member for 5 years and never have been in top 5 but did win the guessing game once soon after I joined.I notice my points are always pretty close to yours

Winner1
01 Dec 17 1:19 PM

@Anna2077 All members get the same chance EVERY month..

Probably one of the biggest influences are the simple "skill" components for the major bonus. eg Complete profile, add a pic and do the daily guessing game. Seems like there're hundreds of "floating" members which don't do that. It's up to them to be active and complete those simple requirements to maximise their chances.

It's possible I could of have been top if had been on the ball this month or out of the top bunch if too many slip ups. There wasn't much in it between first and fifth. When you finally get lucky with the daily points to be a genuine chance it helps if maximise your chances as possible. From there you just X your fingers and patiently wait for your lucky daily points to come up.

Lemond
01 Dec 17 4:22 PM

@Lemond spin it any way you wish.. but you've found a way to beat the low numbers and have advised a few close friends ...

Anna2077
01 Dec 17 5:20 PM

@Anna2077 It's called Karma :)

Lemond
02 Dec 17 4:27 PM

@Lemond oh you've not met Karma ... Karma is when you will stop winning .. just because you've been greedy

Anna2077
02 Dec 17 7:26 PM

Lemond, I think your very wise and always courteous and diligent, probably should try umpiring cricket! This ain't Rocket Science and it's only a game, although some take it way too serious and to heart, the rulz say every comper has to be a happy camper! Good Luck you legend!!!

Brookemaree93
03 Dec 17 1:12 AM

Lemond is the Papa Smurf of comping and our adjudicator for issues and advice, everyone Hail The King, for he is a living legend of sound mind and character!!!

JoLee
03 Dec 17 1:20 AM

@Anna2077 Congratuations on your extraordinary spiritual insight and such ironic comedic timing of your gift. May it result in an infectious mass outbreak of good Karma throughout the comping land. Thank you for providing such a thoughtful gift which becomes pure comedy gold in when in reference to my blessed week. If I wasn't also distracted sharing your enthusiasm, your statement could be interpreted to representate the opposite of the embodiment of good Karma. We can only presume you weren't intentional attempting to offend the antaryami who resides inside us? That would only be contrary to your unqualified wisdom you were trying to protray.

You also must of been so overcome with your rush to spread all the good Karma you invertly made some tiny oversights. You wouldn't want to confuse your new followers. Possibly you intended to state "Bad Karma results in you stop winning" etc . To help you achieve your karmic cleanse you'll need to differentiate Karma, good Karma and bad Karma. Karma is a spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions influence the future. It encompass both good and bad Karma. Given that divine knowledge you could soon be on the start and first step of the journey to cleanse any residing bad Karma

What masterful comedic timing and exceptional irony and your statement is on so many previous states of existence, which has decided my fate with another unexpected future of a good Karma existence. Either I've been courting good Karma or her twin sister, Fortuna this week, it's impossible to tell them apart! I'll thank them both for the divine week for their well appreciated and timely gifts.

The first gift was from one my favourite sponsors, Eftpos. This was due to surprised influx of good Karma and despite only having submitted very few entries an unexpected individual greatly attributed to my fortunate resulting gift. This could of been the result of attributing the last few months due towards their site in my own usual and instinctive way. One thousand blessings in return towards that person . :)

The second gift will be from our generous competition site that provided another timely gift

The third divine gift this week was a Laser X 817 Crash Cam. Thou I don't drive this gift may spread untold Karma as coincidental, or was it good Karma?, a good mate that I hadn't heard from for ages unexpected dropped by, of all days the first day Comparmageddon or as I refer to it, forgive me "The 12 days of Hell" I cherish their unexpected divine timing and helping out when most needed. They have exceptiional timing for materializing on the exact same day when I was previously gifted such genourous items.

Good Karma and/or Fortuna have been extrermely appreciated this week and possibly sensed how urgently I require a new computer. These gifts will help achive my nobel goal and will enable the continuation of spreding your wisdom.

Lemond
03 Dec 17 8:42 PM

YAWN @Lemond ... another long winded reply .... too painful to read as you always go on and on and on and it's all me me me

You've been crying about a new computer for the last few years .. if you know what to do like you claim , you could have built one by now

no one cares about your wins but you ... I don't enter all competitions

Anna2077
03 Dec 17 9:19 PM

@Anna2077 Thank you for your best wishes. You've blessed again in multitudes, beginning with yet another 9 to start my day off. How do you do it?

Appologies If I didn't adorn thee soul to your satisfaction. I was overwhelmed by the mass of good karma you sent. The timing of your divine message must of come directly from the heavens to have such a spontaneous result. Shouldn't we share your success and aspire how to obtain such divine powers, so that we all can pass on such good Karma at will?

Your wisdom shows no bounds. Is that the third step you're referring to about one must claim responsibility? We would all love to know how you progressesed so quickly in your karmic cleansing.

Lemond
04 Dec 17 4:18 AM

Lemond, I care about your wins and for that matter anyone else's wins,your wisdom has no boundaries and is clearly superior to others,good luck mate and good luck Anna :)

Brookemaree93
04 Dec 17 11:12 AM

Yep, another 10 for me today, great Karma, another great day on this great site, keep em Rollin and for the record, try logging on standing on one leg while shaking your head really fast, it gets you higher numbers every time but don't tell too many people, keep it small ssshh, Lemond for President!!! Hail The Oh Wise One :)

moreofachance
04 Dec 17 11:17 AM

Seems I've had the negative karma thrown at me, 1 today and same yesterday :-( . All the negative air needs freshening, so I burnt a candle this morning, lol. Good luck all.

Try2win
04 Dec 17 12:03 PM

@Brookemaree93 Thanks.
Thou I was posting due the timing and comic irony. Just some timely examples of how good karma can be unexpectly returned. :)

If wisdom equates to donig way too many competitions there's proabably quite a few lessons learnt. That and observing what goes on in the comping circles. Some of it gets very murky especially voting competitions.

The pitfalls they're a hell of a lot of comps about once start digging about. I could spend the whole day just checking various sources worldwide. Sometimes discover some great off radar competitons. I've cut back doing that this year until complete a more efficient way to manage it.

It's easy to get overwhelmed by the vast number of competitions. This year I've cut right back and basically was only doing a handful of comps and the leader board for most of year. Only in the last couple of months been lot more active with urgency of requiring to replace my PC which is approching unusable. The wins have helped towards it's budget and currently stuck waiting for components to be in stock soon.

There's a few members that have great succes and my i impression they focus on their various fortes. Those usually have lower entries and great prizes. That's something I'd like to work on.

Good Luck.

Lemond
04 Dec 17 2:36 PM

@Try2win I think my New Years resolution is don't mention the leaderboard and daily score . I hope Karma takes that in jest as I mentioned a few days ago my favourite number this year seems to be 9. Had 3 so far this month.

@moreofachance lmao. There's probably a few times I've been superstitious with the daily scores. Like do I spoil a nice day and unwrap it early or wait. It can be nice pick me up ... well at least for one day. It can cruel comp with the slow motion draw over a month, especially when it comes to the last few days and have a chance.

Good Luck

Lemond
04 Dec 17 2:56 PM

@moreofachance Lmao I didn't notice it was again. That's you get when you spread the good karma it returns 10 fold. Pass that lucky hat around. :)

Lemond
04 Dec 17 11:48 PM

@Lemond yep another high score again, mate keep that Karma coming bro!!

moreofachance
05 Dec 17 9:18 AM

@moreofachance Argh I should of waited until my morning coffee. Well looks like your off and running in the Xmas dash for cash. I've stumbled and in danger of being trampled by the oncoming Xmas hoards. I'll try and hold them off as long as possible. Just keep on running and don't look back.

Lemond
05 Dec 17 11:38 AM

@Lemond oh dear. you think that you are smart and funny... how truly sad...

if you aimed to be sarcastic you failed there as well .. keep on trying.. one day you might succeed..

Anna2077
05 Dec 17 12:44 PM

@Anna2077 Was to prompt you to maybe reflect why it appears you default to the need to projective negative karma. Possibly there're some underlying issues clouding your thoughts. It doesn't excuse what could be considered "trolling" at times.

Maybe the best XMAS gift could be reflecting and obtaining some insights into Karma and use that knowledge to achieve your goals like your dream job.

Lemond
05 Dec 17 2:20 PM

@Lemond oh dear ... when you think you are smart and funny it's all and good .. when you get a taste of your own medicine it's considered trolling.

That's just funny ... life is too short to deal with narcissistic people ...

Anna2077
09 Dec 17 2:59 PM