Forum

General Chatter

Hi my name is Jo Lee and I am addicted to comping, my first step to sobriety is recognition to this heinous habit, I mean it's now like 1:30am and I'm on this comp site, had my fix, til tomorrow! Like getting medicine each day except its comping stuff, sshh :)

JoLee
03 Dec 17 1:17 AM

Your secret is safe here :) You know you comp to much when you look forward to Monday and the postman turning up haha

Smalot11
03 Dec 17 8:46 PM

You poor soul. Actually I had the sense to enjoy the weekend. I'll send you lots of good karma and my prayers.

Lemond
03 Dec 17 9:04 PM

@Smalot11 I get the same feeling when midnight rolls over or the end of the month.

Hope everyone is doing well for the XMAS comps. So far haven't got into the groove for diving in for the XMAS rush and will start easing into a few today. Do we have a post for a quick list of any the 12 days of XMAS? Would be appreciated due to some technical difficulties making reading challenging.

Good Luck :)

Lemond
04 Dec 17 9:50 AM

@Lemond I've only done the ones on OzBargain, just search 12 Days Of Christmas. The is a list started on one of the Facebook comps page, I'll look and see if I tag you in it.

Smalot11
04 Dec 17 6:34 PM

@Smalot11 Yeah there's some great contributors that work nonstop there. I struggle to keep up with one in particular. Slowly working a list for the reoccurring ones interested in. With the various sites they get buried in haystack if miss the initial post and If lucky catch catch them on closing day.

Lemond
04 Dec 17 11:56 PM