Forum

General Chatter

Anyone know why i am always last on leaderboards

Mamma
14 Dec 17 10:48 AM

Ask Anna lol

moreofachance
14 Dec 17 7:44 PM

Keep going Mamma, you could catch me, I am averaging 3.57 per day this month so far, sitting on a massive 50 for daily points, with no days missed :-(

Try2win
14 Dec 17 9:01 PM

i just have no idea why i am so behind

Mamma
15 Dec 17 10:21 AM

@moreofachance Lmao that might get you on the naughty list.

Lemond
15 Dec 17 10:51 PM

@Mamma Well unless your about sitting in around 200+ position you're far from last position.

Why not higher on the leader board then potentially could be?
It appears you might of missed a couple of days of the guessing game i.e 50 x day of the month it should be 750 points as at Dec 15th. 50 points is a significant amount and missing even one day will almost place you at the bottom of the active members around 35th+. There's approximately 35-45 active members on average each month which varies.

You might get away with missing two days of 50 bonus and scrape into the top 50. That depends on how many active members. Active members meaning the ones the do everyday all the bonus and tick off most competitions posted before expiring and/or the end of month. Also including the other profile bonuses. If you don't do those you're don't have a genuine chance.

The daily process:
*Visit the home screen which generates your daily random bonus (1-10). That sorts out the active members.
*Do the guessing game every day (Prerequisite for having a genuine chance)
*Click on the enter for new competitions posted within the month before expiring or end of month (Can afford to miss a few thou it may make the difference of winning a prize if scores are tight.

I can't properly make out the left side of the screen properly so someone else will have to confirm if you have missed doing any of the daily guessing game. Also possible missed clicking on some competitions posted this month before they have expired.
Occassionally there may be glitches with the guessing game bonus not registering. If you notice it best to notify the admin ASAP on that day.

Apart from that X fingers and pray for a month of decent daily random scores as the leader board is predominately a random competition aimed at "active members".

Lemond
15 Dec 17 10:54 PM

@Try2win Oh gee that's fairly low. You'll probably end up around 130-120 random daily scores by the end of the month. It's possible to get lower thou from memory statistically would be extremely unlucky.
Hmm (206-55)/16 = about 9.4 for the rest of the month to win. Top 3 about 8.75.
So..... you probably already guessed it's highly unlikely will end up top 3. There's still a sliver of hope!

Recommendation: You're more likely win the eftpos competition this month. There's still time to get your entries in.

I "generally" find when doing crap on the leader board I win something nice in another competition. Congrats on your new phone.

Good Luck for next months leader board. :)

Lemond
15 Dec 17 11:43 PM

@Mamma I've just broken a string of twos with a 4 and a 7 today - one of my highest scores this month.
It just happens that way sometimes. Sigh
@moreofachance probably not a good time to be teasing Anna about her scores afterall it's coming up Christmas. Good luck with the rest of the Christmas comps.

fourleaf
16 Dec 17 11:15 AM

lol thanks guys, maybe i did miss some days :( oneday ill get to the top leader board. Do you get point for adding comps?

Mamma
16 Dec 17 10:51 PM

@Mamma I almost missed todays guessing game. Always a first. The hint that might of missed it was sitting in around 30th which is usually around where members who have missed one day sit on the leader board .

You get one point for every competition that was posted within the month that you click the enter button on. It then changes to viewed. You don't need to complete entry to the competition just have to viewed it. You should notice your score increase by one for each competition viewed since refreshed the page.

Good Luck for the following months.

Lemond
17 Dec 17 11:50 PM
R

I thought that was me always last! But actually I think it only shows the top 40 or whatever and then shows your place next - and Ive never been anywhere close to that high! But anyway there prob could be heaps behind you but just does not show that. Im currently no. 107

redbatz
27 Dec 17 9:09 PM

think i have not been giving allot of the 2nd guesses in the game , i have only been getting 1 guess

Mamma
31 Dec 17 10:20 AM