Forum

Feedback / Suggestions

@Admin.
I cashed in points last week to go into my paypal account. The msg on the screen said will be processed in 1 or 2 days., yet still not received. Last time, it took weeks and weeks for the payment to come through after a lot of emails and messages. Please can you process the transaction asap, otherwise why bother with the point system.

Try2win
23 Jan 18 5:49 PM

I'll give a week or two. I can't recall how long the last time took in December. By the time it goes to Paypal then to the bank account allow a few weeks. It just goes into my account for paying bills. It used to be a lot easier and quicker.

Any luck the @admin will notice and process it ASAP for you. :)

Lemond
24 Jan 18 9:00 PM

Thanks @Lemond, last time took a lot longer than usual, apparently my cash-out got misplaced :-( So this time I thought I would chase it up earlier. When it was finally processed last time, it showed up in my paypal straight away, and was in my bank account the next morning.

Try2win
24 Jan 18 9:38 PM

wow I would love to be getting points often enough to cash them in as regularly as you two, let alone making note of how long it takes to get your money. (not complaining or moaning just noticing, that's all) (or asking for tips EITHER for that matter)

wolverine
26 Jan 18 8:19 AM

@wolverine lmao. Well, it took ages to win the first time. With luck, you get your droughts then win in batches at times.

I had Compbuxs waiting to reach the $50 level which sat on for ages from a couple of 3rd's. You lose too many Compbux cashing out at the $30 level. It could be while before I reach that level again.

You know how it is with bills that need to be paid, they don't wait. Just hope it sorts out quickly for @Try2win.

Good Luck :)

Lemond
26 Jan 18 4:21 PM

haha, some lucky number guesses @wolverine. Last time when I did cash in, turned out it was just 'deleted', by accident :( and yep have now been paid the latest one, thanks @admin.

Try2win
01 Feb 18 11:08 AM