Forum

Tips & Tricks

Does anyone know of competitions on that are on Twitter. All the ones i have seen are all international, i can't seem to find any in Australia.
Thank you

WillWin1Day
25 Jan 18 11:57 PM

Twitter seems to be popular in the UK for competitions, EB games run quite a few twitter comps. Otherwise try searching #win #competitions #Australia.

Good luck

Smalot11
26 Jan 18 9:33 PM

Yes, that's what i had noticed. Thank you.
Also Bet365 on Twitter are running a comp for big bash. Just a follow and a retweet. I have already won twice. $75 and then $50. You just pick what you think the highest top batsmans score will be. If you guess the correct score you win. Starts at $50 and goes up $25 each time. It goes into your online Bet365 account, and you can withdraw the funds, so you do not have to bet that money. Unsure if you don't have an account and what happens then, I'd say that they would deposit funds in your bank.
If i do happen to find to find any comps, i will post them here for other people

WillWin1Day
27 Jan 18 11:29 PM

Congrats on you wins! Im @RBonTheCoast on twitter :)

Smalot11
28 Jan 18 8:59 AM

@Smalot11 I chat with a bunch of UK compers will ask them how often they use Twitter. I do notice a lot of USA and UK twitter comps in the feed. Argh sorting through various social media looking for nice international ones takes time.

@WillWin1Day
Hmm for Aussie comps just on twitter. I don't use twitter enough mainly due it takes dedication to juggle competitions across multiple social media. On average just a few exclusive twitter comps each month. I'd probably find more via Youtube then Twitter. Usually, most are run across or advertised on multiple social media, mainly due to they're focussed on funding their Youtube and Twitch channels. Twitch there you go another untapped social media to scrounge for competitions. Also will add Discord.

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Twitch and Discord that's a juggling act.

Reminds me got one on Discord to complete ASAP. :)

Lemond
29 Jan 18 11:35 PM

@WillWin1Day Probably the biggest factor you don't see many Aussie Twitter comps it helps if you're in touch with what's circulating about. I could go scrounging about and bound to stumble across a few. Most times it's a matter of knowing where to start looking. Following the trail of breadcrumbs usually leads to an ants nest. :)

Lemond
30 Jan 18 12:32 AM

Thanks heaps.
Twitter seems to be my friend(touch wood) I have won 3 things so far, all from Twitter. $125 on my betting account, and yesterday wanderers vs Pheonix tickets with 3 of my mates in a corperate box!
I only started doing comps roughly 6 weeks ago! Just don't want to get to hyped up with comps, because i know, you can't win them all.
Although i did have an issue with my twitter account twice, due to improper use, so gathered i was following and retweeted comps constantly for all different things, so just be aware, that don't do follows often, as they can limit your use and potentially ban you.
As you said, follow the bread crumbs, and that's what i do now, so definitely good advice there for other people to use!

WillWin1Day
09 Feb 18 2:33 AM