Forum

General Chatter

What's the story with doing Surveys on this site?
I just spent about 15mins completing the questions and then it came up saying I was not suitable. Not happy Jan :(

gaseja
07 Mar 18 2:12 PM

Exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday!

wolverine
07 Mar 18 4:08 PM

Don't bother as you will be inundated with call centre people wanting to sell you insurance.

SunnyLife
07 Mar 18 5:27 PM

OMG, the same happened to me, what a waste of time. And still offering 75pts if you quality. I thought that amount of points offered for doing surveys was to increase when ditching the leaderboard. Will take forever to get any where now :-(

Try2win
08 Mar 18 8:06 AM

Hi, No wins.. No survey's.. No points.. No leaderboard.. I wonder.. Is it worth it..

mausie
08 Mar 18 10:36 PM

Must admit I wasn't pleased to spend time answering a lot of questions to then be told I didn't qualify. They need to do more work on their screening questions and I guess I will only get a token number of points. Will be seriously reconsidering doing future surveys.

Di_D
09 Mar 18 7:15 AM

@Di_D I concur :)

Brookemaree93
09 Mar 18 6:01 PM

If you've had issues with surveys please let us know. Rewards will be increasing soon :)

admin
16 Mar 18 4:01 PM

@admin what about issues with compbux not being paid? Seems to be a few of them, I don't have much incentive to do them if this is the case, I say this with respect and no malice as I really do appreciate the opportunities on this site :)

Brookemaree93
19 Mar 18 8:53 AM
T

I won the guessing game and have received nothing, What's the deal

TNT69
22 Mar 18 7:03 PM

I am just about at that point where I will ditch surveys. It seems most of them are run by shysters who ask a lot of questions and then get out of paying the surveyed for their time by telling them they don't qualify. I like it when too when I go to a survey and then before I get a chance to do anything - I am told I don't qualify - how would they know if I ain't answered one single question? Then - there is the reward. What are the average pay rates in Oz per hour these days? Surely more than 75c (or its equivalent in points). My only hope is that I might still be alive to be able to redeem my points after about 35 years.

Donald4564
07 Apr 18 8:55 AM