Forum

Feedback / Suggestions

I was able to complete a few surveys last night, which i suprised i didn't get screened out. But i usually get screened out so much and only recieving 5 points is abit low to recieve. Especially when you get above 60% or 70% of the way through the survey!
You can earn 10 points a day, on the daily click and with the email. Which worked out to be 3650 points after 12 months, if you do this everyday.
Atleast add 1 point per comp you enter or something. And the guessing game, have played that game for way over a year and still yet to win, but maybe i will get licky eventually.
To sum up everything. Their needs to be more ways for earning points imo.

WillWin1Day
10 Feb 19 4:58 PM

In my opinion surveys are a waste of time. I've won the guessing game once and never received payment. I don't bother anymore.

SunnyLife
16 Feb 19 9:33 AM

I'm beginning to feel the same. This website used to be good last year. It haa definitely changed

WillWin1Day
18 Feb 19 11:05 AM

@SunnyLife You may be right about that, apologies, I've added points to your account. Please contact us if something is astray, chat box on the right.

@WillWin1Day have some recommendations?

admin
20 Feb 19 11:19 AM

@admin This site is good, but i do have a few suggestions/recommendations.
Maybe add 1 compbux for every comp you enter(not including viewing the comp)
Random member draw for members, say 250-500 compbux weekly or monthly. Or even lower compbux value to your choosing.
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram comps as well(i follow you on all 3)for a chance at winning extra compbux or gift cards.
With surveys, if you get passed a certain % and then you aren't eligible. Which has happened a few times, of spending 5-10 minutes, then be told you are not eligible. You only recieve 5 compbux. I dislike the fact you can spend so much time on 1 survey then be told your not eligible when you get say 80% of the way through it, and still only recieve only 5 compbux. Maybe a better system of determining, if you get a certain way through it and are no longer eligible. You should recieve more then 5 compbux. I would suggest, if possible. A percentage of what the inital survey combux was for the survey. Survey was 75 combux. Get 70% through it and become eligible. Get 40 compbux. Or something similar.
That is all i can think of, that would be a welcoming edition to earning that extra compbux :)

WillWin1Day
21 Feb 19 11:41 AM

@admin I did contact admin at the time that it happened and I received no reply. It was ages ago though.

SunnyLife
21 Feb 19 7:02 PM