Forum

General Chatter

So how has everyone been doing lately....any wins? :)

fourleaf
09 Apr 19 10:40 PM

Have you won anything lately?

SunnyLife
14 Apr 19 9:00 AM

@SunnyLife yes, a few things, mainly gift cards. Have you had any wins? :) This forum seems like a ghost town of late.

fourleaf
14 Apr 19 7:49 PM

@fourleaf - a couple of minor gift cards too. Not much happening here. Entering the same amount of comps, if not more. Someone must be winning. Or perhaps more people doing it, who knows. I think people have given up in the forum.

SunnyLife
15 Apr 19 9:24 AM
V

Ghost town of late. Funny but true

vickydimo
15 Apr 19 10:21 AM
V

another scam

vickydimo
15 Apr 19 10:22 AM

@SunnyLife I think you're right, and the amount of people entering facebook and instagram comps is phenomenal now compared to a couple of years ago let alone the other ones. I'm going to have to enter more.
@vickydimo keep hearing *creaks* lol

fourleaf
15 Apr 19 8:59 PM

nope not luck for a while
comps are getting harder and harder

Mamma
01 May 19 8:31 PM

I won a computer monitor on Twitter,
Some money with BET365 comps they run each week for the AFL(which i withdrew) Nature Gift 50 chocolate balls via Instagram. And 3 packs of NRL trading cards via Facebook.. Haven't entered comps on this website for awhile. I only come here to collect the daily bux and guessing game. I just don't like giving out my number for comps, so i skip comps that require them

WillWin1Day
02 May 19 12:18 AM

@Mamma getting harder for sure. So many more people entering.I really hope your luck changes soon :)
@WillWin1Day congrats on the wins. Fair enough on the number thing. What gets me, is when companies private message me on facebook with deals. Really annoying.

fourleaf
02 May 19 7:56 PM

I'm starting to think winning isn't real we r just doing this to make every one else rich!

Ladybug88
08 May 19 2:21 PM

@Ladybug88 or to be rung up an harassed by some call centre trying scam or sell you something.

SunnyLife
12 May 19 2:23 PM
G

how to see who views your facebook profile
tamil movie download website

geeksrider
13 May 19 4:06 PM
S

I just entered the Zafarelli Italian holiday competition (fingers crossed). They apparently draw a winner every second day!

Sarahhh
22 May 19 8:40 AM

@Sarahhh, Hope you get a chance to pick the right envelope! Got my fingers crossed for you too! :)

fourleaf
23 May 19 4:12 PM
S

@fourleaf Thank you!! It is exciting :)

Sarahhh
24 May 19 6:12 AM