Forum

General Chatter

Hi Everyoneeeee.... OMG it's been so long since I logged in! How is everyone!!!

My life is so freakin hectic I've not had time to comp or survey or anything!!! Here's hoping I can get back into it! :)

shtooff
19 Jun 19 12:23 PM

hahahaha logged in for the first time in over a year and immediately hit with 4 survey emails from here! hahaha

shtooff
19 Jun 19 12:32 PM

It seems to be very quiet on this site now, especially once they'll stopped the leader board etc.
I'm the same, been pretty busy so haven't been comping much.

bj74
22 Jun 19 1:52 PM

Hey you, a lot different from old days,def not the same. I been entering comps pretty much daily and not a great deal of luck but I've had my fair share and that's life. Gotta be in it to win it hey

Trevsta
25 Jun 19 9:27 PM

Well after a week, still haven't had time to get back into it! hahaha
A bit sad the activity has died down so much. It was such a nice community years ago.

shtooff
26 Jun 19 3:06 PM

@shtooff @bj74 @Trevsta nice to see some more familar names, still trying to get back into it myself, didn't mind the leaderboard even with all its quirks. Here's to some good wins for everyone, the way comps are run seemed to have changed a bit but I'll still give it ago. :)

fourleaf
27 Jun 19 7:20 PM

Still comping. Had a few wins nothing big. Think I'm overdue for another trip away. ?? would be nice to see more WINNERS here and hear there excitment and wins. Have a good one guys!

surferboy83
29 Jun 19 10:17 AM

I've just got back into comping myself. I am being very selective though because there are SOOOOO many compers now. I am if it is to do with the underemployment a lot of people have these days. A good way to make ends meet if they are able to win.

gaseja
30 Jun 19 11:12 AM

haha a month on and still no comping!! Oh my!
My life is way to hectic these days!
I guess I see the random comps here and there and will enter if I think I have a chance or it's quick and easy... but it's nothing like the good ol' days.
Good to still that you guys are still on it though :)

shtooff
24 Jul 19 11:45 AM

Oy guys, im still here,not many wins but I won bigtime when I beat cancer,3 yes remission now,shtoof, kids keep you on your toes for sure,good luck to all. Surferboy,you bloody amaze me with your mad wins

Trevsta
15 Aug 19 8:56 PM

Trevsta beating the big C is better than anything mate well done

surferboy83
21 Aug 19 10:18 AM