1. This offer only applies if you currently have an owner-occupied variable rate home loan from one of these lenders (excluding loans provided under a different brand from that shown below):
a) ANZ; b) CBA; c) NAB; d) Westpac.
This offer is limited to the first 100 successful claims made against the rate beat dare. Any claims that are lodged after the first 100 successful claims will be rejected.
2. InfoChoice Pty Ltd ABN 93 061 105 735 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence number 349445 of Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 (InfoChoice) will find a lower variable interest rate, with one of the lenders we compare or through partners we refer you to, than the interest rate on your current home loan. If we cannot find a lower interest rate than your current home loan, we will provide you with a $1,000 Mastercard gift card. InfoChoice does not itself offer credit or credit assistance and does not promise to offer credit on any particular terms, or at all.
3. The offer will be met and satisfied where InfoChoice:
a) displays an interest rate for a home loan product currently available through the InfoChoice website; or b) emails you the details of a loan; or c) refers to you to one or more of our referral partners who is able to demonstrate to you (on the phone or in writing) a product, with a lower interest rate than your current home loan rate in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. The rate offer applies by matching the interest rate on your home loan to the interest rate of the loans provided in accordance with paragraph 3.
5. If the offer is not met in accordance with paragraphs 3 and 4, you will be invited to lodge a claim with InfoChoice for the $1,000 Mastercard gift card. The claim must be lodged within two (2) weeks of the date that you first provided your information to us containing your personal details and current home loan interest rate.
6. This offer only applies to an owner-occupied home loan in your name where the applicable interest rate at the time of your claim is lower than any rate provided by InfoChoice under paragraph 3 above (Compliant Loan). The following loan types are excluded: a) lines of credit; b) reverse mortgages; c) honeymoon and introductory rates.
7. Where you have a discounted rate on your home loan rate under a combination loan arrangement which requires you to have at least two loans to receive a discounted rate, the rate beat dare is applied to the interest rate calculated by averaging the rates on all loans in your combination loan.
8. If you have a cheaper rate, you must provide evidence to us (originals or certified copies) in the form of a letter of offer from your lender and a statement of account for your home loan (no more than 3 months' old) demonstrating the current interest rate applicable to your home loan. InfoChoice may request your authority to communicate with your bank to confirm the details directly.
9. InfoChoice reserves the right, at any time, to validate the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as reasonably required by InfoChoice to validate their claim, the claim will be rejected.
10. InfoChoice reserves the right, acting reasonably, to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
11. This offer is only open to permanent Australian residents who meet the following criteria: a) over 18 years of age; b) have a current single property home loan; c) have not packaged the home loan with a business loan or secured the loan through business relationships, employment relationships or any other preferential arrangement not available to the market at large or the general public (for example, a discounted offer available to members of a certain professional association or offered because of a separate business banking relationship); and d) live and work in Australia.
12. If your claim is accepted, the Mastercard gift card will be mailed or emailed to the email address you specify in your claim within 28 days after the end of the month in which you made your claim. InfoChoice accepts no responsibility for the Mastercard gift card being intercepted fraudulently, misdelivered, or otherwise lost in transit. InfoChoice reserves the right to post a cheque for $1,000 to your home address in lieu of a gift card.
13. Where your home loan has joint borrowers, you must make a claim in the name of all borrowers. There is a limit of one claim in respect of the same security property. Where there is more than one borrower, delivery of the Mastercard to any borrower satisfies our obligations to all borrowers to provide the Mastercard under these terms and conditions.
14. InfoChoice reserves the right to withdraw this InfoChoice Rate Beat dare offer at any time for any reason. Upon InfoChoice deciding to withdraw this offer, which will be effected by the removal of these terms and conditions from the InfoChoice website, InfoChoice will honour all claims already submitted but will not accept any further claims.
Mastercard Gift Card
15. No part of this gift is exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or any alternative form of credit. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Mastercard gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, including those specified on the gift card.
16. Each gift card will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, InfoChoice reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
17. As the gift card is provided by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party and the provision of the gift card is the sole responsibility of the third party and not InfoChoice. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift card at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these terms and conditions, to the extent of any inconsistency. InfoChoice accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift card, any delay or failure relating to the gift card itself.
Limitation of Liability
19. To the extent permitted by law, InfoChoice's liability, and the liability of any Related Body Corporate of InfoChoice and of any employees and agents, in respect of this offer, will be limited to $1,000.
20. Neither InfoChoice nor this InfoChoice rate beat dare has been authorised, sponsored or approved by Mastercard International Incorporated.