Forum

General Chatter

Not won a thing in 4 months .. zip zilch nada...

going from occasional movie ticket to nothing. Hope others have more luck... not sure if it's me or so many more competing that now it's first come first serve.

Anna2077
05 Apr 17 3:44 PM

I think more and more people are doing competitions. Desperate times call for desperate measures. With the media advertising and putting it out there and with Facebook the chances are becoming slimmer. Once upon a time a comp on F.B would only have say 200 entries compared to 2.6k now. I know you have to be in it to win it, but yes its becoming ridiculous.

SunnyLife
06 Apr 17 8:24 AM

@SunnyLife i avoid fb comps most of the time .. people copy each others comments, have had mine copied.

As well 2.5 weeks ago I found someone from overseas using my name.. she is not a relative, family or even name sake...

Different heritage, ancestry and all else that goes with it, she just adopted my name ... FB are telling me she is doing nothing wrong & not going against their regulations. Their regulations state that people must use their own names

Anna2077
06 Apr 17 3:16 PM
I

Someone copied my answer last week and posted it on several pages. And I messaged them and commented under their post writing stop copying my answer and she blocked me and then I got a message from a friend of hers. It said, 'You $&#^*@*@* How dare you harass a 13 year old girl have reported you to the police'.

My answer had something about my two kids in it. So I don't know how a 13 year old girl has two kids. And also why would a 13 year have a facebook that's full of comps. It's hard to believe that there's a hardcore comper that's 13 years old.

In_it_to_win
07 Apr 17 1:52 AM

Wow really, @Comp_chick , they start cheating young then!!

bj74
07 Apr 17 8:18 AM

@Comp_chick Oh crap, is this what it has come to? Having to compete with 13 year old's or younger? (they can say that they are 13 to be eligible to enter the F.B comps, but there isn't any proof to tell if they are the age that they say they are. No one asks) Silly Facebook, one rule for some and another rule for others. :(

SunnyLife
07 Apr 17 10:15 AM
I

I was just scared about the police.
Like what else am I suppose to do if someone copied and pasted something I wrote that sometimes takes half an hour to an hour or sometimes more to write.
Am I suppose to turn a blind eye next time.
All I did was message them and told them to stop and I got blocked and apparently I reported to the police for harassing a 13 year old.
If she went to the police and told them I was harassing her, and then if the police asked why. I wonder what she would have said. Surely she would have been telling lies.
Update:
This person is such a cheat.
She just changed her last name was Ella now its Dunston - In one post she wrote she had a son aged 4 and then on another post she wrote her son is 3.
She's lost her marbles.

In_it_to_win
07 Apr 17 6:11 PM

@Comp_chick The police would only laugh at her. They have better things to do. So many crazy people out there, karma usually has its ways with them. They are their own worst enemy. Hopefully you'll win something way better than what was offered in that prize. Good Luck to you :)

SunnyLife
08 Apr 17 10:23 AM
I

@SunnyLife
She's now copying my answer and adding a few extra words to it.
This person is frustrating me

In_it_to_win
08 Apr 17 6:55 PM

Maybe contact the page holding the comp,@Comp_chick , they can see when a comment was posted and edited too

bj74
11 Apr 17 6:09 AM