Forum

General Chatter

Anyone else not able to redeem points because the site is under maintenance for 24-48 hrs which has been long gone? Just wondering what's happening? Anyone?

carolsomer
21 May 23 4:07 PM
R

I would like to know also. Sent a message over a week ago and not received a reply. Was wondering if it was just me -obviously not.

redbatz
22 May 23 6:43 PM
C

@redbatz No it seems it's still under maintenance and no answer from the watch either. I don't know what's going on. It's getting annoying not being able to redeem anything.

carolsomer
23 May 23 11:13 AM
C

@redbatz just noticed watch hasn't been online since 18/05/2023. So don't know what's happening there. ????

carolsomer
23 May 23 11:19 AM
R

I tried to sent a message on fb also, but no response so far.

redbatz
23 May 23 4:25 PM
R

Actually on my computer does not show ünder maintenance" or anythng like that - just nowhere to click on to claim etc.

redbatz
23 May 23 4:27 PM
R

ok beg pardon, I was looking in wrong area. I remember redeeming either cash or paypal previously and thought it was on main page to redeem. Anyway - yes its showing under maintenance for me and only choice of flexi gift card - if it would work!

redbatz
23 May 23 4:30 PM
C

@redbatz That's not even working for me. I go to the store and it won't let me put in anymore information. I can't select anything. I don't know what's going on but there should be someone to answer.

carolsomer
24 May 23 11:21 AM