ENTER TO WIN Prize pack contains a long sleeve tee, nylon vest, titanium backpack, power bank charger and Geostorm on DVD
GEOSTORM EDM” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 15 years or over.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion opens on 19/01/2018 and final entries close at 09:00pm AEDST on 29/01/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following steps: Visit https://roadshow.com.au/titles/movies/wb/2017/geostorm; then Follow prompts to the promotion page; Input requested details including first name, last name, state of residence and email address; Accept the terms and conditions; and Submit a fully completed entry form. 7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place on 29/01/2018 at 3:00pm AEDST at Roadshow Films Pty Ltd, Level 4, 235 Pyrmont Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Within two (2) business days of the draw, the winners will be notified in writing with instructions on how to claim their prize.
14. Winner’s names will be published online at www.roadshow.com.au/winners from 30/01/2018.
15. The first ten (10) valid entries randomly selected, from all valid entries received, will each win the prize of one (1) Geostorm Merchandise Pack valued at AUD$204.84 including: Geostorm branded Long Sleeve Tee (valued at AUD$10.55); Geostorm branded Nylon Vest (valued at AUD$57.16); Geostorm branded Titanium Backpack (valued at AUD$74.15); Geostorm branded Power Bank Charger (valued at AUD$28.03); and Geostorm DVD (valued at AUD$34.95). Size and style of each Tee and Vest will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
16. If a winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The total prize pool value is AUD$2,048.40.
20. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
21. A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 01/05/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Winner’s names, if any, will be published online at www.roadshow.com.au/winners from 02/05/2018.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to the instructions of any regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
29. The Promoter is Roadshow Films Pty Ltd (ABN: 28 100 746 870) of 1 Garden Street, South Yarra VIC 3141. Telephone: 02 9552 8614.