1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all Australian residents, excluding the Northern Territory, who are over the age of 18 and who meet the entry requirements.
3. Entry to this Competition is free and automatic upon entry via the lead gen ad on either The Bottle-O, Cellarbrations or IGA Liquor Facebook page, or the webform on The Bottle-O, Cellarbrations or IGA Liquor website. Entrants must sign up to the news and offers program from IGA Liquor, The Bottle-O or Cellarbrations.
4. The competition will commence on the 16th of August 2019 and finish on the 8th of September 2019.
5. There will be a total of 12 winners.
6. Winners will receive 1 of 12 prize packs that each include:
1 x Uppercut Riesling
1 x Uppercut McLaren Vale Shiraz
1 x Two Truths Sauvignon Blanc
7. Each prize is worth RRP$62. The total prize pool is $744.
8. The prize draw will be held on the 09/09/2019 at 10:00am.
9. Winners will be notified by email within two (3) days of the draw.
10.Winners will be notified via the email supplied at time of entry and must reply to the message and provide contact details to claim their prize. Winners will also need to provide photo proof of ID - either driver's license or passport.
11. Any prizes that are not claimed within three (3) days of notification will be forfeited. An unclaimed prize draw for all prizes will take place on the 20th of September 2019 if necessary.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no alternative prizes available.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for another like prize of the same value.
14. The selection of winners will take place at 247a Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010. Skill plays no part in determining the winner. All entries are based on chance.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. Please note that the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made.
16. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st-cousin.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner’s proof of identity and age prior to prize delivery.
18. Prizes will be shipped via courier to the winner. Once the promoter has sent the prize, the promoter takes no responsibility for the prize.
19. All entries become the property of The Promoters. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoters may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoters on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoters.
20. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winner. The winner and companions release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the tickets or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.