Entry is only open to anyone who visits www.femail.com.au or www.girl.com.au. Employees of the promoter and their immediate families together with agencies and/or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family refers to spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent).
4. You may enter competitions once per day to increase your chances of winning.
5. Winners are published in bi-weekly newsletters after competition closes. Closing dates are listed within each competition or where a competition no longer appears on the site.
6. Prize values mentioned in competitions are at the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier, and are correct at time of publishing. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
7. Judges' decision is final in relation to any aspect of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Competitions are a game of skill with a question to be answered.
8. Prizes will be despatched to winners within 30 days from the close of promotion. Where there are delays in the promoter receiving goods, prizes will be sent as soon as possible. Concert prizes require entry verification and acceptance of available dates. A mobile phone number is recommended.
9. It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their member details are current. The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost due to change of address or contact details, and there are no replacement prizes.
10. The promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality / suitability / merchantability of any of the goods/ services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying the winner.
11. All entries become the property of the www.girl.com.au
13. The company promoting may contact the entrants via phone or email for promotions plus more information about their products & services.
14. The Promoters are www.femail.com.au & www.girl.com.au ABN 55 098 223 048. Located at 8 East Concourse, Beaumaris, Victoria Australia, 3193