1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 15 years or over.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion opens on 15/08/2019 and final entries close at 2:00pm AEST on 28/08/2019 (“Promotional Period”). All times are AEST as applicable in Victoria.
6. To enter, the entrant must during the Promotional Period complete the following steps:
• Receive a promotional eDM from the Promoter and click on the link to visit the promotional website or visit the website directly at https://roadshow.com.au/titles/movies/wb/2019/it-chapter-two;
• Follow the prompts to the entry page;
• Input the requested details including their full name, email address and State/Territory of residence;
• Indicate their preferred genre from the list of genres available;
• Agree to the Terms and Conditions; and
• Submit the fully completed online entry form.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The draw will take place at Roadshow Films Pty Ltd, 1 Garden Street, South Yarra VIC 3141 at 3:00pm AEST on 28/08/2019. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Within two (2) business days of the draw, the winners will be notified in writing with instructions on how to claim their prize.
14. The winner’s names will be published online at https://roadshow.com.au/winners from 28/08/2019.