1) The promoter is Mum’s Grapevine Pty Ltd, Studio 1, 3C Vale St, St Kilda, Vic, 3182 Australia (ABN: 90 134 843 726) (Promoter).
2) These terms and conditions of entry, including information on how to participate and prize details (Terms), apply to game of chance promotions conducted by the Promoter and entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
3) All Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible person. Return of a prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
4) Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who are subscribed to the Mum’s Grapevine Sales Alert Newsletter excluding:
a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, firms or companies associated with the promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 4(a) of these Terms;
c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter;
d) persons who have won prizes with a singular or total value of $2,000 and over from the Promoter in the last 12 months.
(Eligible Entrants). The persons referred to in paragraph 4(b) of these Terms includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
5) The start and end dates of Promotions covered under this Blanket Permit will start no earlier than 01/07/17 and end no later than 30/06/2019. Specific dates are outlined on each individual competition entry page found at https://mumsgrapevine.com.au/category/competitions. (Promotion Period).
HOW TO ENTER
6) To enter, Eligible Entrants must visit the individual competition entry page at https://mumsgrapevine.com.au/category/competitions/ (Entry Page) then complete the tasks as outlined on that page. These may include but are not limited to:
i) Being subscribed to the Mum’s Grapevine Sale Alert Newsletter;
ii) Visiting the prize supplier’s website to find the answer to a question
7) Incomplete entries or those that contain defamatory comments are ineligible to win.
8) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times during the Promotion Period.
9) The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means invalid.
10) Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser.