Win 1 of 4 Roar & Snore Experiences at Taronga Zoo Koko Black
Koko Black ABN: 61610218383 Level 1, 110 Gaffney Street Coburg VIC 3058
9:00am AEST Monday 16 May 2022 - 11:59pm AEST Sunday 12
Koko Black ABN: 61610218383 Level 1, 110 Gaffney Street Coburg VIC 3058
9:00am AEST Monday 16 May 2022 - 11:59pm AEST Sunday 12 June 2022
Four (4) winners will receive a Roar & Snore Experience located at Taronga Zoo Sydney – Bradleys Head Road, Mosman NSW 2088.
1 x Roar & Snore Experience for a family (2 adults, 2 children) of four:
Take in the spectacular sight of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge in the evening as you enjoy canapés and beverages (a variety of beers, wines, soft drinks, juices, tea and coffee) upon arrival to the harbour-side campsite Get up close to some of Taronga Zoo Sydney's friendliest residents Dine in style at our delicious dinner and breakfast Experience an exclusive Taronga night safari led by passionate keepers and guides, with the chance to see some of Taronga's favourite animals Unwind in our comfortable safari-style tents, falling asleep to the sounds of the Zoo Join feeding time and close encounter sessions where you will form a special bond with our animals Enjoy spending the following day exploring the zoo in your own time with complimentary admission included with your booking Residents of WA, ACT, SA, VIC, QLD, NT or TAS who receive the prize will also receive:
Flight Centre voucher to purchase flights to Sydney up to $1000 Total prize valued at $2600. Prize Special Conditions
1. All costs not expressly listed in the Prize description above, including but not limited to taxes (excluding GST), accommodation, transfers, fuel, frequent flyer points, passports, visas, vaccinations, in-flight meals and beverages, travel and other insurance, incidentals, items of a personal nature and any and all other ancillary expenses are the responsibility of each winner and each winner’s guest. 2. Prizes must be claimed and winners must confirm their availability to take the prize by 27 June 2022 11:59pm AEST. In the event that a winner is unable to take the prize on the specified date, or has not claimed the prize and confirmed their availability to take the prize by 27 June 2022 11:59pm AEST, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry at 28 June 2022 9:30am AEST, judged at the same location to distribute the prize. 3. It is the responsibility of the winner to make the reservation at Taronga Zoo. The reservation date is subject to approval by Taronga and advanced bookings are required. The Winner must redeem their prize within a 6 month period from the date of issue. Subject to availability. Some blackouts periods or limited availability may apply to special event periods and public holidays. Advanced bookings required. No further discounts apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash. Not transferable. Cancellations within 24-hours of check-in will result in forfeiture of the full fee payable for the stay. 4. No cash value. Package inclusions are not transferable to other people. Taronga Zoo complies with responsible service of alcohol. Any additional ancillary costs otherwise specified in the prize description herein, are not included. 5. COVID-19: The health and wellbeing of our guests, employees and the wider community is Taronga Zoos priority. All activities and events at are operated in accordance with NSW Government COVID-19 mandates. These may include physical distancing, entry screening and other measures which are subject to change based on government advice. If you or anyone you are travelling with: (i) Resides in an area designated a ‘red zone or hot spot’ by a State or Territorial government; (ii) Feels unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms; (iii) Have been in close contact with a confirmed case or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 7 days; (iv) Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test; or (v) Any State or Territorial government has issued directions to self-isolate which are currently applicable, please defer your visit until you receive medical clearance from the Department of Health and Human Services. 6. If the Winner and/or their guest reside in VIC, WA, ACT, SA, QLD, NT or TAS a $1000 Flight Centre travel voucher will be provided. It is the responsibility of the Winner to book their own travel. Gift Cards are redeemable at participating FCTG retail stores located within Australia. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 3 years from the date of issue. Gift Cards are non-refundable. For further terms and conditions visit https://www.flightcentre.com.au/gift-card-terms-and-conditions 7. Neither Koko Black nor their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of the results directly or indirectly from the Winner and their guest taking part in any aspect of the prize. The Winner and their guest agree that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the Prize package and will take out appropriate travel insurance. 8. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner and the winner’s travel guest arrange, at their own expense, valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel. Each winner and the travel guest may be required to provide evidence of appropriate travel insurance prior to the winner and the travel guest availing of, or participating in, any element of the Prize. The winner and the Travel Guest are also solely responsible for ensuring that they have any necessary travel documentation. 9. Where applicable, all travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability. 10. No portion of the Prize is redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-refundable or transferrable. 11. Winner must be 18 years or over. 12. Redemption, participation in and acceptance of the Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant airlines, and any other service provider or Prize Supplier associated with the Promotion. The Promoter and all service providers and prize suppliers associated with the Promotion expressly reserve the right to eject the winner and the travel guests for any inappropriate behaviour while participating in any element of the Prize.
Must be aged 18 years+
Must reside in specified Region(s)
No applicable permits
1. Entry is via the Internet (Web Entry) and in-store at any Koko Black nationally. 2. Eligible Entrants can complete their Eligible Entry during the Promotion Period by: (a) submitting their Promotion Entry on the online entry site (Online Entry Form) or at any Koko Black store nationally, including: i. all details required on the Online Entry Form, including their first name, last name, contact phone number, post code and email address. ii. indicating their acceptance of the Conditions of Entry. 3. Eligible Entrants must submit their entries manually using an internet browser or in person at any Koko Black store nationally. 4. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion once, provided the entry form and indication of acceptance of these Conditions of Entry are entered
Within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, you must: (a) Appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry
Winner Selection Process
Four (4) Winners will be selected at random at the conclusion of the Promotion Period.
Koko Black ABN: 61610218383 Level 1, 110 Gaffney Street Coburg VIC 3058
Draw Time and Date
9:30am AEST Monday 13 June 2022
Online Entry Form
Total Prize Pool Value
$10,400 AUD inc. GST
Winner Notification Process
Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
Prize must be claimed by 27 June 2022 AEST. In the event a Winner is unable to take the prize, or has not claimed the prize by the above date, the Winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to aware the prize to the next valid entry at 19 June 2022, judged at the set location to distribute the prize.
Winners will be published online at kokoblack.com and announced via our social media channels (i.e. Instagram) on 16 June 2022. If applicable, the re-draw winner announcement will be published on 30 June 2022.
1. Information on How to Enter and Prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry). 2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. 3. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally. 4. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded the Prize to the ineligible person. Return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs. 5. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. 6. If applicable, the Promoter holds the Applicable Permits.
7. The Promotion will commence on the Commencement Date and run for the Promotion Period. 8. Entry in the Promotion is open to anyone 18 years and over with the exception of: (a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Prize); (b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 8(a) of these Conditions of Entry; and (c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph 8(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
9. The Entrant may enter the Promotion by submitting an eligible entry in accordance with the Entry Requirements. 10. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the Entrant’s sole responsibility and are solely dependent on the internet and/or mobile service provider used. 11. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism. 12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid. 13. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the Promoter, at their absolute discretion) are not eligible to win. 14. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
15. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must comply with the Verification Requirements. 16. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid. 17. The Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered. 18. All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize, where not specified in the Prize details, are the sole responsibility of the Prize. 19. If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
WINNERS SELECTION AND INFORMATION
20. The competition winners will be selected in accordance with the Winner Selection Process. 21. This will be conducted at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter at the Draw Time and Date in accordance with the Draw Process. 22. The total value of the Prize(s) is the Total Prize Pool Value.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
23. The Prize winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification Process.
24. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied. 25. The Promoter shall not be liable for the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner. 26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials. 27. If the Promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments. 28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period. 29. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and / or Territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion. 30. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win. 31. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion, or part of the Promotion, at any time, subject to legislative approval. 32. The Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 8(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law). 33. The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize. 34. The Prize winner must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material. 35. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.