To be in the running to be one (1) of five (5) people to win a $1,000 Webjet eGift Card, please read these terms and conditions.
To enter the competition, you must make a flight booking, pay and checkout using a PayPal account on Webjet’s desktop website, mobile website or app during the Promotion Period. PayPal is not responsible for promotions offered by third parties. The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) of Level 24, 1 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (“PayPal”) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Before deciding to sign-up for or use the PayPal service, entrants should consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement, available at www.paypal.com.au.
Conditions of entry:
1. Entry is limited to residents of Australia over the age of 18 years except employees of the Promoter, PayPal employees and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families.
2. Entrants must make a flight booking on Webjet, pay and checkout using with their PayPal account between 09.00 10 June 2019 to 23.59 16 July 2019 (AEST) (“Promotion Period”) which can contain hotel, car hire and travel insurance.
3. Offer applicable to Australian PayPal account holders only, and account must be in good standing at time of purchase (i.e. not limited, closed or otherwise restricted).
4. If your booking is cancelled before the official draw date (18/07/2019), the booking will not be eligible to enter the competition draw.
5. This is a game of chance.
6. There is a limit of one prize per customer, however multiple bookings can be made during the Promotion Period which results in extra entries.
7. Only one winner per PayPal account is permitted.
8. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter and PayPal accept no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
9. Costs associated with entering the Promotion remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary.
10. Prize details:
a. There are five (5) winners, one prize per draw, who will each receive a $1,000 Webjet eGift Card from their purchase made at Webjet.
b. Total prize pool value is $5,000 in Webjet eGift Cards, equal to $5,000 when redeeming via eligible redemption channels.
c. Please allow up to 2 weeks after the competition period has ended and your entry has been confirmed for the eGift Card to be processed and sent via email to you.
d. You can redeem Webjet eGift Cards on flight, hotel, package bookings and Webjet Exclusives Tours. Webjet eGift Card full terms and conditions can be found here: https://www.webjet.com.au/standalone/gift-card-terms/.
11. Draw details:
The competition draws will take place at the dates and times in the table below at: Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd, Level 2, 509 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
The prize winners will be the first valid entry drawn at random.