1. Information regarding how to enter the draw and details of the prize form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. The Promoter is, Philips Automotive Australia of 850 Lorimer St, Port Melbourne VIC, Australia 3207.
3. Entry is only open to Australian & New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its related companies and agencies, the immediate families of the above listed persons, and directors, management and employees of companies, business or individuals associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. The giveaway is only open to end-consumers and is not open to wholesale or trade re-sellers.
4. The Promotion will be open from 12.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 15thAugust 2018 and will continue until 11.59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time on the 1stSeptember (“Promotion Period”).
5. To be eligible to redeem the prizes (5 x Philips ADR800 Dash Cams), eligible entrants must enter the promotion during the promotion period. By entering the promotion, entrants will be eligible to win the prize. Entrants must visit and like the Philips Automotive Australia Facebook page, and tell Philips in 25 words or less why your dad needs a Philips Dashcam for Father’s Day. Entries received after the deadline will not be valid.Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of age, identity and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of age, identification, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
7. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment or issues with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
8. The best response to why you feel your dad deserves a Dashcam, as judged by the Philips Automotive Australia team, will be contacted at the end of the promotion period, on 1stSeptember 2019. The judges answer is final, and negotiations will not be entered into.
9. Prize includes 5 x Philips ADR800 Dash Cams (five winners). If the above mentioned model is not available or is out of stock, a model equivalent will be sourced instead.
10. The prize, including any unused portion, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless stipulated otherwise.
11. If the winners choose not to claim the prize (or is unable to), the item is forfeited, and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize or any component.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, damaged or misdirected gifts once the prize has left the Promoters premise.
13. Programming and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
15. The winner may be required to provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation before the prize is handed over. The winner will be informed of the documentation required at time of notification of winning.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter shall be entitled to use entries, and all personal information contained therein, in any way that it considers appropriate for this promotion. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to the Promoter.
17. The winning entry for the Philips Father’s Day Promotion will be selected at 10:00am AEST on Tuesday 3 September 2019 at Philips Automotive Australia, 850 Lorimer St, Port Melbourne VIC, Australia 3207. Winners details will be published on the Philips Automotive Australia Facebook page for a minimum of 28 days.
18. If the following circumstances occur;
a) The winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days of the competition draw,
b) The winner cannot satisfy the terms and conditions,
c) The prize is forfeited by the winner for any reason,